ReefCleaners.org

what the heck are those?

wayne carter

wayne carter

i have had my 55 gal aquarium set up for about 4 months now.recently i noticed that my tank was infested by tons of little creatures that resemble newly hatched brine shrimp.i do however know that they are not brine shrimp.they are very tiny and cream colored, they have no visible apendages or markings, and they preferre to stay in contact with the sides of the tank, and on the substrate bottom.CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT THESE THINGS ARE AND COULD THEY BE HARMFULL TO MY REEF TANK?

EtOH_is_good

hey chris, how many time do you think you've seen this question in all its variations while running nr? 5 bazillion?

EtOH_is_good, I will write about how to do a search on my website for nano-reef, maybe that will help. EtOH_is_good, post here for the things you want me to say. I will definately add your sig wildcard search suggestions.

ps. Nano-reef is the first forum I have ever used. It was my first time, so I was unfamiliar with everything do with forum. maybe there are first time forums users out there too. :)

Archived