Top Shelf Aquatics

Some Simple Scapes with my New Rock

jrb_dakine

jrb_dakine

Was bored and started stacking my rocks. Thanks again John Maloney, I really love the rocks that you hand seleceted for me. I'm more than satisfied.

This is just stacking and took less than an hour to make these. Tank Dims are e

IMAG0806_zpsahkvpp6t.jpg

IMAG0811_zpsjue23dwg.jpg

IMAG0816_zpsrz2i2sf3.jpg

IMAG0821_zpstpz95ox3.jpg

I like option three with the arch and the higher pile on the right, it will give you multiple levels without looking 'shelfy'. It's great that you got so many flat peices though, I wish I'd realized what a pain it would be to attach corals to rounded rocks when I selected mine.

What size is the tank?

HarryPotter

Beautiful rock, I did not know that ReefCleaners sells the flatter pieces! Unfortunately I already placed my order for 30 lbs and its arriving Monday, but hopefully I can order some of those nice flat pieces in the future!

You aquascape is seriously amazing. I like #3 most, the other two seem a little unnaturally "shelfy"

jrb_dakine

I like option three with the arch and the higher pile on the right, it will give you multiple levels without looking 'shelfy'. It's great that you got so many flat peices though, I wish I'd realized what a pain it would be to attach corals to rounded rocks when I selected mine.

What size is the tank?

Thanks, my tank is 36"x24"x18 Cadlights Artisan II. I really didn't do anything more than just stack what I had. Not even sure how I want to aquascape my tank.

Archived