Top Shelf Aquatics

Harry's "Hyper" JBJ RL-45: TAKEN DOWN

HarryPotter

HarryPotter

Haha yeah- I leave "JBJ RL-45:" and update after that. Then I feel like people know what's going on- no? Anyway, I like it :)

I should start changing my profile picture every time as well... Keep everyone on their toes!

Braap- we gotta keep your mind sharp bro!

Holy hell you change the title of this thread every 5 mins.

And you changed your profile picture which is just as evil lol jk.

Active member bro! Lol

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cencalfishguy56

There is new member then normal member then active member then really active member like Kat then there is Harry almost a thousand post in two weeks just wow so much free time you go Harry.

HarryPotter

There is new member then normal member then active member then really active member like Kat then there is Harry almost a thousand post in two weeks just wow so much free time you go Harry.

I vote super-member BTW! :lol:

Yeah testing is over and we are watching stupid movies all day for the last month of school. I'd rather be here :)

Cencalfishguy56

True..

Yeah testing is over and we are watching stupid movies all day for the last month of school. I'd rather be here :)

Wait till you get into college then you get out in May :P

HarryPotter

True..Wait till you get into college then you get out in May :P

Haha I'm just a junior- you'll have to put up with me for another year before college! Haha!

I work a full time job 45 hours a week and own two stores of my own I work between 100-120 hours a week plus have a 2 year old and a 10 month old I don't have time for crap lol. :huh:

Cencalfishguy56

I'm fine with that man! You keep me on my toes! Haha

I work a full time job 45 hours a week and own two stores of my own I work between 100-120 hours a week plus have a 2 year old and a 10 month old I don't have time for crap lol. :huh:

HarryPotter

I'm fine with that man! You keep me on my toes! Haha

Ha! Thanks Luke! So many Star Wars references in trying to avoid right now!

Also I was 17 only 6 years ago so life can come at you fast.

haha tell me about it... Only last year I was with my tiny little nanocube! Oh wait that was last week...

Holy god man :bowdown:

Harry Potter reference? George's ear? No?

Anyway, I don't think I'm QUITE godly. In all modest, I barely border it!

haha tell me about it... Only last year I was with my tiny little nanocube! Oh wait that was last week...

When I was 17 I have a 6'x4'x4' reptile system that had about 30+ reptiles kept in it at all time 6 reef tanks 3 planted tank a predator tank a chiclid tank and a 2 bunnys ohh and 2 parakeets.

HarryPotter

When I was 17 I have a 6'x4'x4' reptile system that had about 30+ reptiles kept in it at all time 6 reef tanks 3 planted tank a predator tank a chiclid tank and a 2 bunnys ohh and 2 parakeets.

Still beat you!

300 cichlid

45 cichlid

45 reef

20+ red foot tortoises

3 Largr (100lbs+) sulcata tortoises

5 dogs

2 cats

3 birds

Used to have two donkeys and baby alligators but that's another story!

Oh help identify this! Mystery! Red feather duster?

5BADB770-D696-410A-9E58-B5795B1C45EC_zps

Understatement of the year. I wish I had half the time he does haha

Still beat you!

300 cichlid

45 cichlid

45 reef

20+ red foot tortoises

3 Largr (100lbs+) sulcata tortoises

5 dogs

2 cats

3 birds

Used to have two donkeys and baby alligators but that's another story!

Oh help identify this! Mystery! Red feather duster?

5BADB770-D696-410A-9E58-B5795B1C45EC_zps

Yea I still have 3 dogs and three cats I wasn't really counting them there not a specialty pet lol

and it looks like a feather duster but without a clear pic I can't tell it could be a small pink tube anemone or a coco work.

HarryPotter

Yea I still have 3 dogs and three cats I wasn't really counting them there not a specialty pet lol

and it looks like a feather duster but without a clear pic I can't tell it could be a small pink tube anemone or a coco work.

I'm thinking a red trumpet tube worm. Not a pest- pretty cool looking :)

Speaking of dogs- mines TERRIBLE! Always plays in purple flowers and needs to be brushed! <3

3E4DDA32-6DE2-4C0B-A561-1D9EE027FEE9_zps

Haha I have millions of pictures of him... Debating if it's too off topic! :lol:omgomgomg

Dog pics are always welcome on nano reef duh.

HarryPotter

Dog pics are always welcome on nano reef duh.

Even pictures of that dog- the insanely naughty Jackson?

HarryPotter

Okay... You asked for it! So Jackson is also our electricity free dishwasher. He even takes tastes instead of cash! #cheapworker

IMG_9866_zps21zohkfc.jpg

IMG_9867_zpst7vjlu7x.jpg

Okay... You asked for it! So Jackson is also our electricity free dishwasher. He even takes tastes instead of cash! #cheapworker

IMG_9866_zps21zohkfc.jpg

IMG_9867_zpst7vjlu7x.jpg

What a dish hooker.

HarryPotter

What a dish hooker.

Wut

Night yall. Have to "wake up" in 6 hours anyway for school. Harry Potter all day,

so expect this thread to stay @ the top! Haha

HarryPotter

Eek!

So I tested the Ca of the tank for the first time, and it was at 350. LOWWWW!

I am going to try to buy a set of really nice test kits (Salifert) and TRY to test every night for a while.

I have also decided that at this rate, I am going to need to buy myself a dosing pump to keep up with it. The two large clams and assorted SPS is making my usual method impossible.

Please tell me if I am missing any important test for my tank.

Ca

KH

Mg

NH3

PO4

​Question: Are the "Hanna" colorimeters worth a damn?

HarryPotter

Brought the Ca back to 400 using equal parts Kent A & B. Ugh.

What to do, what to do. Ill order the Salifert Ca on Amazon.com now, and use KalkWasser in the ATO for now. Later (maybe this weekend?) I will research whether Marine Magic or Jebao shall be my future doser

Archived