Legendary Live Sale... Official Thread

Legendary Corals

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Check in hr #2

What is the name on this nifty zoa? I got purchased before I saw it on the site.

Pre purchased zoa ;)
shaneandjohn

Check in Hr 2,

Got a few nice pieces already! Sent an e-mail regarding shipping. Hoping you can ship me after May 25'th. Please!!!

My wife won the Grand Prize for the contest for Store Managers, hosted by Bridgestone.

We are going the the Indy 500!

Thank you, Shane

Legendary Corals

17598046121_f59076e6f9_z.jpg
16977711043_60ef432d90_z.jpg
17410192058_053d8498db_z.jpg
16977691563_43c6ff5db3_z.jpg
17598017641_ac2d2db420_z.jpg
17598008991_2a78a22036_z.jpg

Check in Hr 2,
Got a few nice pieces already! Sent an e-mail regarding shipping. Hoping you can ship me after May 25'th. Please!!!

My wife won the Grand Prize for the contest for Store Managers, hosted by Bridgestone.

Thank you, Shane

Email replied to. :)

lmao I hate you!

LOL

Check in Hr 2,

Thank you, Shane

Been there done that the crowd is something to see.

Went AFK to rescue my St Thomas mushroom that my jawfish saw fit to bury. Came back and saw the bounce shroom and cursed my lateness. Then saw Rick Astley.

Damn you, Darwin, damn you.

:)

Went AFK to rescue my St Thomas mushroom that my jawfish saw fit to bury. Came back and saw the bounce shroom and cursed my lateness. Then saw Rick Astley.

Damn you, Darwin, damn you.

:)

Good to know I wasn't the only one that freaked out upon seeing that lol.

shaneandjohn

Been there done that the crowd is something to see.

Lawn, I am sure it is going to be Very chaotic! But for an all expense paid trip, and a vacation for both of us from the offices, we are pretty excited.

Did you buy anything yet? I have 3 new pcs so far.

Shane

Lawn, I am sure it is going to be Very chaotic! But for an all expense paid trip, and a vacation for both of us from the offices, we are pretty excited.

Did you buy anything yet? I have 3 new pcs so far.

Shane

I went every year for 15 years with my wifes family. It's a great time when the weather is nice. I picked up a few Z's and P's. You snagging up all those great chalices?

Archived