ReefCleaners.org

My 20 Long Journey

Mom2many

Your pipe organ is pretty!! I love the textured petals. It's more luxurious!

Thank you! I hope it does ok. I was going to place an order with Vivid Aquariums end of this month because they had a beautiful pipe organ frag that was white and green I liked. Then I went to Atlanta and saw this one. I liked it even better! I am still going to place an order with them at some point as I still want a ponape bird and possibly a pink stylo. But we shall see. Getting these few things should hold me over on wanting new coral for a little while. :) Amazing how I have three pipe organ corals and they are all so very different. Yours is the prettiest white I have seen yet.

• 2 years later...

I know I have not been on this forum in a very long time.  Life gets very busy sometimes.  🙂  But because I often send people to this forum for information and this thread to see the build of my tank, when asked about my tank... and I have decided to sell this tank and start up a smaller one, I wanted one last photo of it on here before it is sold.  As I feel this will probebly be my most favorite tank I have ever had the pleasure of owning.  So for the purpose of showing what a tank can look like after all the ups and downs, prayers, money spent and time invested in enjoying this wonderful hobby..this is what a tank can look like after four years.  Blessings and Happy Reefing!

20190117_085959.jpg

• Like 2