DaveFason

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not much. Pulled the iTech 100 out of the shop and cleaned her up. A few cracks and what not but working!

19496533645_2301cb23c7_c.jpgitechtest by Dave Fason, on Flickr

I also made a handful of 36" Nano Box units. I rarely make these due to the insane machine times and royal pain set up.

19308982550_e4e0ca5c03_c.jpg36nanobox by Dave Fason, on Flickr

Ordered a Synergy sump today. :) Still need to find a good DC pump.

More to come. :ninja:

-D

Dave's a big tease..elos tanks are sweet with your nanobox,damn I got raging jealousy.

Not to mention the freakin synergy sump... at least we know where our nanobox money is going too!

Pictures of the sump Friday.

Stand will be made myself and a good friend. Think black walnut and white accents.

Nano Box expense here. You know, it has to be a office tank. :D

-Dave

Pictures of the sump Friday.

Stand will be made myself and a good friend. Think black walnut and white accents.

Nano Box expense here. You know, it has to be a office tank. :D

-Dave

I like the sound of that. I'm a sucker for interesting wood grains, especially when mixed with aquariums.

I hope you don't mind me dropping this here. I think you will find it interesting. This is a tank my buddy has been trying to sell for months. The stand is made from rare imported zebra wood.

19499890225_98d5f77b63_b.jpgIMG_2112 by cchsoracle, on Flickr

Consider it....inspiration....although we all know that is not something you lack at all.

HarryPotter

I like the sound of that. I'm a sucker for interesting wood grains, especially when mixed with aquariums.

I hope you don't mind me dropping this here. I think you will find it interesting. This is a tank my buddy has been trying to sell for months. The stand is made from rare imported zebra wood.

19499890225_98d5f77b63_b.jpgIMG_2112 by cchsoracle, on Flickr

Consider it....inspiration....although we all know that is not something you lack at all.

Man buy that shit!!! Even if its not nano haha

Man buy that shit!!! Even if its not nano haha

Ehhhh I wish....but I don't have $4000(Which is a steal for what it is), nor do I have space for that monster.....sorry Dave, I got your thread a it off topic.

That is some NICE wood. I think you guys will be stoked to see this stand. I am going all out on it. From the ~10 years in the hobby I have remember things that would be nice to have. Hoping to use 90% of the ideas. :)

-Dave

Archived