SaltCritters.com

Braaap's Reef - New pics page 18 2/5/17

braaap

Ya I repaired the baffle and got some money back. Sucks because it isn't flawless like it was before but it will do the job.

Any pics of the sump?

FTS already looks better than mine :lol:

Haha thanks.

Any pics of the sump?

I have pics of it broken. :( I'll post more pictures of it this weekend. I HOPE to get it all plumbed up and wired up. Hopefully ordering carpet for the room it is going in tonight/tomorrow. Soon as it gets installed the tank gets set up.

HarryPotter

Bam!

elect_zps4myjcn9c.jpg

Wire gland at top is still loose as I am waiting on a fuge light.

Not going to flll,in those pocket holes? Jkjkjk- dude that's stunning. Let's see your test-kit organization- that's where my organization goes to hell

Not going to flll,in those pocket holes? Jkjkjk- dude that's stunning. Let's see your test-kit organization- that's where my organization goes to hell

Nope. They are like that so I can remove the partition to pull out the sump if needed.

Test kits? People test still? Not this guy. All by eye.

• Like 1
HarryPotter

Nope. They are like that so I can remove the partition to pull out the sump if needed.

Haha funny. Tell that to your Mg

I think the mount needs 36mm M5 screws by the way- you should look that up and find out before it arrives :)

• Like 1

Once you get a few grand in LPS you will think differently.

Haha funny. Tell that to your Mg

I think the mount needs 36mm M5 screws by the way- you should look that up and find out before it arrives :)

I have 8,000 different nuts and bolts at the shop. I'm sure I'll find one or two or three or however many the monkeys that tossed it around lost. haha

I've got new lenses and a new fan coming for it from ecotech.

Once you get a few grand in LPS you will think differently.

Few grand in SPS and probably not haha. Last time I bought like $200 in elos kits and I used them once. You know I'm too lazy to test.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

New FTS. Going in the wrong direction. :lol:

FTS_zpsegshxr7a.jpeg

WTF, you have a tank thread?

I don't think you need an old person bench for your front porch......just drag that grandma chair outside ;^ )

• Like 2

WTF, you have a tank thread?

I don't think you need an old person bench for your front porch......just drag that grandma chair outside ;^ )

Yup. Why I have one I don't know.

I'm gonna trade 2 grandma chairs for one grandpa park bench with rails on each end so I can't fall out.

• Like 3
Nickbruh510

Jebao do pumps run quiet a slight humm at higher speeds but just get an overrated one and run it at the lowest setting and my do-12000 is silent until the 4 th led I hear a slight humm

Jebao do pumps run quiet a slight humm at higher speeds but just get an overrated one and run it at the lowest setting and my do-12000 is silent until the 4 th led I hear a slight hum

I got the DCT-8000. Haven't turned it on yet to hear it but it has good reviews and looks very well built.

Nickbruh510

Yeah sorry the 12000 I have is the "dct" and I just love the controller aspect as opposed to a gate valve for some reason . I think you will enjoy it!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
squirrelieygrrrl

Sweet set up! Looks like you and I had the same idea to isolate all the electronics from the sump cabinet, my stand has a very similar design.

Could you elaborate on where you found those cable management things and how they work? I might like to incorporate those into my design if they will work with in my space constraints.