Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Braaap's Reef - New pics page 18 2/5/17

braaap

:slap: that top looks like a potato chip :lol:

#### the drone I like what its on though ;)

and good luck with those worms........have a good wrasse in there?

Ya the top looks like ass. Paid $160 to smiz for that pos.

The drone is fun. And the safe is empty. Terrible boating accident. ;)

No wrasse but I'm thinking about picking one up. Not sure.

• Like 2

Ya the top looks like ass. Paid $160 to smiz for that pos.

The drone is fun. And the safe is empty. Terrible boating accident. ;)

No wrasse but I'm thinking about picking one up. Not sure.

Yeah got to watch those boat trips :lol:

• Like 1

I'm glad the Bayer dip is working well. Is that a zoa growing in the middle of your green cap? :blink:

Ya it seems to be helping. I'm getting color back in my SPS. That cap grew around the zoa and now the zoa is growing on top of it I believe. At one point it was poking up through it. Pretty crazy.

• Like 1

Ya it seems to be helping. I'm getting color back in my SPS. That cap grew around the zoa and now the zoa is growing on top of it I believe. At one point it was poking up through it. Pretty crazy.

That is so funny, I'd have thought the monticap would grow right over a zoa.

I have a little teeny dead spot right in the middle of one of my caps that just grows algae, maybe I should try to glue a little zoa on it :lol:

• Like 1

That is so funny, I'd have thought the monticap would grow right over a zoa.

I have a little teeny dead spot right in the middle of one of my caps that just grows algae, maybe I should try to glue a little zoa on it :lol:

As it grew around it I was wondering if it would pinch it off completely or just not grow back together. It looks like it has pinched it off completely. Kinda hard to tell because even when the zoa closes you can't see under it haha

• 5 weeks later...

You're gonna really like it. I fragged big chunks because I was grateful for the plugs- even a nice piece of my prized grafted cap!

The gold milli colony especially. It's a centerpiece!

#YoungHarold2017FragPack

• Like 1

You're gonna really like it. I fragged big chunks because I was grateful for the plugs- even a nice piece of my prized grafted cap!

The gold milli colony especially. It's a centerpiece!

#YoungHarold2017FragPack

#Haroldin2060

Hell you want corals come see me :lol:

haha. After my fight with AEFWs I'm finally getting growth and color back. Stuff is looking the best it has looked in over 6 months.

Shit son!! I'm jelly. Looks awesome in there. Love the overflow box covered.

Thanks. It has a long way to go. Fought AEFWs and I'm just recovering. Now that you mention the cover I didn't realize that wasn't normal haha. It is slightly warped but looks good.

Sweet lookin tank b. That cap just glows in there. Some other sweet corals in there too.

Thanks! Those 2 are my favorite pieces.

Looking good Braap....great job

Thanks!

Looking great. Curious do you have issues with xenia?

Thanks. Not really. I just yank out pieces as needed. I have it contained to the back wall and that front patch of cloves, gsp and zoas.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, braaap said:

Thanks.

Tank update. Well equipment update. NB retro ordered. Now if @DaveFason will get his nimble fingers soldering I'll have it over my tank soon!

Awesome which one did you go with?color?

1 hour ago, shaneandjohn said:

Yes sir, sounds like it's time. Do you have lots of Coraline Algae?  Coraline and LPS eat up Alk  in my LPS tank ☹️

Not much coraline on the glass but the rocks are all solid purple now. I'm just seeing massive growth now that I got all my pests taken care of.

• Like 3

Congrats  on the Pest controll, I know what a challenge that can be. Will you be dosing manually, or do you have pumps?

I have been seriously wanting a dosing pump lately for my LPS tank, but have some challenges to figure out.  My stand is small, and packed with equipment already ?. 

• Like 2