Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Any ReefCleaner Rock Reviews?

RJWalters

RJWalters

I am thinking of starting my new tank up with the rock from Reef Cleaners and was curious if it was any good.

Thanks,

Ron

Circle_City_Bill

I'm pleased with it. It was clean, fairly low density, with plenty of holes. The company will attempt to send pieces that suit the size of your tank.

Great stuff! Chock full of holes, very porous. Tell John what you are wanting in your rocks and he will hook you up!

You won't be disappointed.

I use reef cleaner in every single tank. I love it. Super pourous, very clean (a little dusty but thats it), abd tons of holes. I'll be honest, sometimes I don't even cut frag plugs. I just shove'em into the rock holes if there's a good spot for them. lol

THE WORST.

But seriously. John at reefcleaners is the best. He is very personable when it comes to his customers. You aren't just a number. I've bought plenty from him and he always sends way more then you pay for. He always makes sure you are completely happy. If for some odd reason you aren't he will go above and beyond to fix it.

RJWalters

Well thanks for all of the responses I just made an order for some of their rock so I guess I will see for my self pretty soon. You guys helped a lot thank you

Well thanks for all of the responses I just made an order for some of their rock so I guess I will see for my self pretty soon. You guys helped a lot thank you

John will also send you a coupon code for a discount for your CUC for when you are done with your cycle. Use it!

• 2 weeks later...
HarryPotter

John will also send you a coupon code for a discount for your CUC for when you are done with your cycle. Use it!

HEY! I never got a coupon and I've bought a TON of rock from him! :(

HEY! I never got a coupon and I've bought a TON of rock from him! :(

I got one in a separate email a couple of days after I got the tracking info

HarryPotter

I got one in a separate email a couple of days after I got the tracking info

I got my 30 lbs extra today and the coupon, thanks!

Archived