SaltCritters.com

Addinalis Fusion 40

Addinali

try white balancing the camera on a frag plug, should help with the color temp. Look at a true macro 1.1 lens like a 105 or 100, or a 90, most have a minimum focus of .3 meters, so you can get close to the tank and get good square shot .

Yea they have a 150 as we'll. http://www.amazon.com/Raynox-DCR-150-Snap-On-Macro-Lens/dp/B0007KS7D0/ref=pd_sim_421_2?ie=UTF8&refRID=084B8G7RFJAJRRJ5JHNG

And I have tried that white balance trick before thanks to the lack of normal light in my bedroom it messes everything up.

Had a power outage last night for about 8 hours. So I plugged my mp-10 into an extension cord threw the cord out my window and plug it into my inverter on my car crisis averted. But I do need to look into getting a backup battery. This is only the 2nd time in 10 years the power has went out but you never know.

• Like 1
HarryPotter

Had a power outage last night for about 8 hours. So I plugged my mp-10 into an extension cord threw the cord out my window and plug it into my inverter on my car crisis averted. But I do need to look into getting a backup battery. This is only the 2nd time in 10 years the power has went out but you never know.

I got the backup; its really great. Im getting higher than the specs using the QD models :)

So..... I picked up a few things at the sale today.

HUGE! Idaho Grape Montipora-top left

Orange and green Acans-bottom left

Candelabrum Gorgonian-right to the back of the tank

Pink Pincushion Urchin(Wife wanted it)-anywhere it wants

Here are the pics

IMG_20150516_151542.jpg

IMG_20150516_151537.jpg

IMG_20150516_150213.jpg

Will try and get pictures with the camera and everything happy tonight.

• Like 2

I have been using Sicce Hyper Reef 3 part dosing, And I could not be happier.

you don't have to use a lot of product to raise levels, And it holds them very stable.

My Parameters for today:

Salinity 1.025

Temp 78

Calcium 460ppm

Magnesium 1320ppm

Alkalinity 8.5dkh

Wow thats beautiful!

Are you telling me you bought that ENTIRE HUGE grape montipora, with multiple levels? Thats insane!

Yes Sir! and I got a crazy good deal on it.

HarryPotter

Yes Sir! and I got a crazy good deal on it.

Thats unbelievable, it becomes the show piece of your aquarium. Im in love! I don't suppose it was an online store, right?

That's a huge coral that you bought there! Beautiful indeed.

Thank you I love it and I got a awesome deal so I couldn't be Happier.

• Like 1

Tank looks good. Gotta say, I love these fusion all in one tanks. I have the 40 also, and getting the 10 gallon now.

My only problem with the tank is the fact that the water pouring over the intank media baskets just hits the very edge of the filter floss. Ended up laser cutting a part to spread the flow, like the flow director for the biocube ones.

Tank looks good. Gotta say, I love these fusion all in one tanks. I have the 40 also, and getting the 10 gallon now.

My only problem with the tank is the fact that the water pouring over the intank media baskets just hits the very edge of the filter floss. Ended up laser cutting a part to spread the flow, like the flow director for the biocube ones.

I have not ordered the Intank baskets yet, so theres some problems with them?

Not really with them, its more the tank design. The tanks design was just to pour the water into this narrow basket which works just fine. But the inTank baskets take up the whole section and the water pouring in only pours on the edge of the top basket so only part of the filter floss gets used.

There are 2 options to fix this. Either rotate the filter floss half way through so both sides get used, or make a bracket that fits in and spreads out the water which is what I did.

Not really with them, its more the tank design. The tanks design was just to pour the water into this narrow basket which works just fine. But the inTank baskets take up the whole section and the water pouring in only pours on the edge of the top basket so only part of the filter floss gets used.

There are 2 options to fix this. Either rotate the filter floss half way through so both sides get used, or make a bracket that fits in and spreads out the water which is what I did.

Ok Gotcha.

Needing a new apex display so I posted in the hardware section hopefully something will turn up.

because I don't feel like paying $125 for a new one.

Thinking about doing an order from Unique Corals anyone do an order from them recently?

I have seen there reviews and product but is it really worth the extra money compared to places like saltcritters.com

• Like 1

Just did an order with saltwaterfish.com we will see how that goes.

Probley going to do an order with unique corals this weekend if they do a memorial day sale.