Coral Vue Hydros

Addinalis Fusion 40

Addinali

reefernanoman

Trying to figure out if I just want to switch the tank to lps and softies only. Hmmmmm..

I tried going the other way (just SPS) but I always go back to mixed reef. Much more interesting like that. BTW, your tank is rebounding nicely.

Thank you its been hard but everything is on a rebuild my credit is back up so we can finally get a house. We also just found out we are expecting our 3rd child!

12795156_594509494032473_325073706621987

Thanks for your support also I finally took some pictures of the tank now that it is on the rebound.

Heres the new guy.

IMG_1991.jpg

The devil

IMG_2015.jpg

IMG_2004.jpg

IMG_1974.jpg

IMG_1940.jpg

IMG_1912.jpg

IMG_1870.jpg

IMG_1919.jpg

IMG_1964.jpg

IMG_1945.jpg

Yay 20,000 views!!

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks Chris I have decided to keep the SPS I have in there but I have no plans on adding more. I want to stick with leathers,zoas, and Lps is the game plan now. But... the SPS bug could always bite me again at any point. :D

Glad to see you decided to stick with it and that your tank is bouncing back. How's everything settling in now? Have you decided on the SPS?

• Like 1

I guess I might get on the rock flower nem band wagon..... when I use to work for the lfs we got these for like $2-3 a nem and sold them for $10 all kinds of color morphs now the price on them is crazy of well same thing with Zoas but here it is. :)

IMG_2116.jpg

• Like 2
HarryPotter

I guess I might get on the rock flower nem band wagon..... when I use to work for the lfs we got these for like $2-3 a nem and sold them for $10 all kinds of color morphs now the price on them is crazy of well same thing with Zoas but here it is. :)

IMG_2116.jpg

$10? Thats awesome!

• Like 1

$10? Thats awesome!

I payed $30 for it I was saying when I use to work for the LFS we would get them in bags of like 30 with all kinds of color morphs we sold them for $10 a pop they only cost us $2-3 from the supplier.......but those days are gone :(

So I tested my water for the first time in 6 months and the results are surprisingly good.

SG 1.025

CAL: 480ppm

ALK: 3.0 meq/l 8.4 DKH

MAG: 1300 ppm

NO3: 10

PO4: .06

Also today is my water change day Ill be doing a 20% water change so not bad for water change day.

I haven't posted a FTS since everything went downhill but here it is. Its not as great as it once was.

IMG_2168-2.jpg

and a bonus pic.

IMG_2179-2.jpg

• Like 3

It has been over a year since I posted.... but since I am going to be active everyday for the contest. I figured I would show that the tank is still up. It is not as bueatiful as it once was. It's about 2 years old now with a different set of fish and it's a simple soft coral Anemone tank now.

IMG_2262.JPG

IMG_2263.JPG

• Like 1

Brought this from page one I finally updated it.

Equipment:
Tank: Fusion 40
Pumps: Vortech MP-10es,
Lighting: NanoBox Duo
Heating: Cobalt Neo-therm 150w
Controller: Reefkeeper
ATO: Avast

Fish:
2x Ocellaris Clown

Firefish Goby

3x Azure Damselfish

Invertebrates:
CUC From Reef Cleaners
Pink Pincushion Urchin.

Long Tentacle Anemone  

Corals:

Softies:

Toadstool Leather
Misc Zoas
Red Mushroom
Green Star Polyps
Pulsing Xenia

LPS:
Octopus Coral(Green)

Dosing:
BRS 3 Part System.

Feeding:
Fish at least 1x a day
Fuel 2x a week

Parameters:
Salinity 1.026
Temp 79
Calcium 460
Mag 1320
Alk 8.5 dkh

Now that I have the time I am going to be posting about this aquarium a lot more and keeping it in good shape!

• Like 1

Here is a few photos also some growth photos of the toadstool.

March 2016 One and half inch at its widest 

IMG_1919.jpg

May 2017 8 Inches at its widest 

5T1A7326.jpg

• Like 2
34 minutes ago, Christopher Marks said:

I'm really happy to see this one is still up and running @Addinali! That toadstool leather is gorgeous. Do you have any more additions planned? 

I'm just going to add things here and there and take it slow with it. It's been up 2 years and had a lot of ups and downs. But now it runs so smooth.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...