Innovative Marine Aquariums

Nano Box Settings : Share your settings for your BlueFish

CafeReef

Hi guys. I've purchased Nanobox Duo (two channel) but don't know what levels to set up for my tank for morning/midday/evening. What ramp to set up? Could you help me with this?  

My tank is  20 depth, 24 length, 18 depth (size is similar to RedSea Reefer 170). Tank is mainly for softies/lps but there are also some sps. 

Thank you in advance

50 minutes ago, Andrey said:

Hi guys. I've purchased Nanobox Duo (two channel) but don't know what levels to set up for my tank for morning/midday/evening. What ramp to set up? Could you help me with this?  

My tank is  20 depth, 24 length, 18 depth (size is similar to RedSea Reefer 170). Tank is mainly for softies/lps but there are also some sps. 

Thank you in advance

Have found answer in another thread)

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I'm having problems with my settings not saving for some reason. I get everything set,sign out and close the app,about 10 minutes later the light either shuts off or go crazy and the whites sboot to 100%... any ideas ? 

I had mine at:

Start-12 afternoon

Duration- 200min

Ramp-120

Values- B-50 W-3

End-9pm

Values- B-35 W-0

1 hour ago, Reefkid88 said:

I'm having problems with my settings not saving for some reason. I get everything set,sign out and close the app,about 10 minutes later the light either shuts off or go crazy and the whites sboot to 100%... any ideas ? 

I had mine at:

Start-12 afternoon

Duration- 200min

Ramp-120

Values- B-50 W-3

End-9pm

Values- B-35 W-0

You are adjusting the settings in the Lighting, then morning, midday, night and evening fields correct? 

44 minutes ago, DaveFason said:

You are adjusting the settings in the Lighting, then morning, midday, night and evening fields correct? 

Correct,and then I woke up this morning and the light was on,that was at 350am when its not supposed to come on until 9am. 

2 hours ago, Reefkid88 said:

Correct,and then I woke up this morning and the light was on,that was at 350am when its not supposed to come on until 9am. 

Make sure you a pressing back and your time zone is correct. As well check to make sure you do not have location simulation on. 

-Dave