7pm ramp down 2 hrs

Then moonlight(5% blue)

Green 15%

Red 20%

White 29%

Rb, b, uv, v - 80%

• 1 month later...

Hi all, 

I've been using this setting for about 1 year without any problems on my 24g tank but now I have an algae bloom. Nothing has changed. No new livestock. No changes in my water source, homemade RODI. No change in feeding schedule. Wondering if this is too much light. I have mostly softies and leathers with a RBTA, frogspawn, torch coral. Clown fish, damsel, and yellow watchman goby. Thoughts on lighting please. Thank you in advance. 

IMG_1502.PNG

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I have no idea how to do that. I'm not tech savvy at all. Sorry

I would  definitely  advise a slow acclamation with the light if you had another light on the tank prior to the Ai. Start it at 40% highest. Increase 5% weekly.

My current  schedule is:

11am to 1pm ramp up (sunrise)

1pm - 8pm 

Blue, 85%

Royal blue 85% 

Uv  80%

V 80%

Red and green 24%

White 24%

8-10 ramp down 

10pm -2am LUNAR setting

I need help with suggested settings. I don't know if I'm too bright or not enough. Frog Spawn sucked in, algae growth and mushrooms are shrinking. Water has been tested and it's perfect. Pictures of before and after and screenshot of current settings. Help

595e66de43f68_AIPrimeHDSettings.thumb.png.d68041e391e65bdfe89ad91a40dcdc6f.png595e68de974b1_NanoafternewHdAIPrime.thumb.jpg.4cf37fabed6864b4e32c4552e76c0dc8.jpg

UdYM7klcTUWGpE7tDyVDRkQuR?token=eyJhbGciOiJkaXIiLCJlbmMiOiJBMTI4Q0JDLUhTMjU2In0..8YHZ7-rWKq63o49DBbB5uQ.-oodUb5_cfiztlfty5Tg0NwTGc5bAO35OWbaRiaVsKGs5iUGdfmjeuemRzQ_0CBC6YDXMLgnJFVQu-i4HvBdr5UIq_AKSgR9MIHjnNqE4Y4Q6LcePfpmyI9LN_BBG2agl7NVho44ZqwVP6azmSuzJjXAMMYX8ODQ03NBNXhDgZE9ILV3A34RgMuOytho2G-0mS4l37J32MB1yk-e5aUifu6GFtcBCGPB6e5-aw-mflzkr3kVi4tmlKyPByIQR-IgmLDLyPmloFisC3RSy6lRVQ.4xm0KrXVbvOaNyfenJpW5w

On 7/6/2017 at 0:36 PM, Frazee said:

I need help with suggested settings. I don't know if I'm too bright or not enough. Frog Spawn sucked in, algae growth and mushrooms are shrinking. Water has been tested and it's perfect. Pictures of before and after and screenshot of current settings. Help

595e66de43f68_AIPrimeHDSettings.thumb.png.d68041e391e65bdfe89ad91a40dcdc6f.png595e68de974b1_NanoafternewHdAIPrime.thumb.jpg.4cf37fabed6864b4e32c4552e76c0dc8.jpg

UdYM7klcTUWGpE7tDyVDRkQuR?token=eyJhbGciOiJkaXIiLCJlbmMiOiJBMTI4Q0JDLUhTMjU2In0..8YHZ7-rWKq63o49DBbB5uQ.-oodUb5_cfiztlfty5Tg0NwTGc5bAO35OWbaRiaVsKGs5iUGdfmjeuemRzQ_0CBC6YDXMLgnJFVQu-i4HvBdr5UIq_AKSgR9MIHjnNqE4Y4Q6LcePfpmyI9LN_BBG2agl7NVho44ZqwVP6azmSuzJjXAMMYX8ODQ03NBNXhDgZE9ILV3A34RgMuOytho2G-0mS4l37J32MB1yk-e5aUifu6GFtcBCGPB6e5-aw-mflzkr3kVi4tmlKyPByIQR-IgmLDLyPmloFisC3RSy6lRVQ.4xm0KrXVbvOaNyfenJpW5w

whats the name of that pink coral right in the middle?????  and the name of the red-yellow coral looking like broccoli 

• 2 weeks later...
On 06/07/2017 at 0:36 PM, Frazee said:

What percentages are the colours at? And tank size

On 07/07/2017 at 11:17 PM, Milky Way said:

whats the name of that pink coral right in the middle?????  and the name of the red-yellow coral looking like broccoli 

Theres a coco worm, Duncan, mushroom, frogspawn.

The yellow/orange looks like a carnation - if so it's one of the hardest corals to keep

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/29/2017 at 10:56 PM, Clown79 said:

I have no idea how to do that. I'm not tech savvy at all. Sorry

I would  definitely  advise a slow acclamation with the light if you had another light on the tank prior to the Ai. Start it at 40% highest. Increase 5% weekly.

My current  schedule is:

11am to 1pm ramp up (sunrise)

1pm - 8pm 

Blue, 85%

Royal blue 85% 

Uv  80%

V 80%

Red and green 24%

White 24%

8-10 ramp down 

10pm -2am LUNAR setting

Clown what corals are you keeping with your settings like that and what size tank do you have? My settings are very similar to yours so I was just wondering what you were keeping. Thanks

2 hours ago, Dougefresh35 said:

Clown what corals are you keeping with your settings like that and what size tank do you have? My settings are very similar to yours so I was just wondering what you were keeping. Thanks

I have lps and sps in my 15g which is 24x13x13.

I will be using it on a 25g lagoon soon

My blues are at 90 and 94% now.

Uv and v at 85%

W 24%

R 24%

G 15%

I often think my light may be up too high but since I'm upgrading the tank i don't change it.

My light is about 11" above the tank.

Ya I had what Looked like some bleaching going on one of my frags so at the moment I turned it down some I'm running my blues at 80% and grn,red,white at 5%, I will try that for a while see how it goes as long as my house doesn't get blown away from this hurricane ?

• 1 month later...
On 08/09/2017 at 10:15 AM, Dougefresh35 said:

Ya I had what Looked like some bleaching going on one of my frags so at the moment I turned it down some I'm running my blues at 80% and grn,red,white at 5%, I will try that for a while see how it goes as long as my house doesn't get blown away from this hurricane ?

I just turned down my percentages. Going back to about 85%.

The lagoon is shallow and my light is closer to the water surface.

If you re getting loss of colour, definitely drop the percentage a bit at a time and monitor.

On 10/19/2017 at 4:41 PM, Flexin said:

From BRS TV and now my setting:

Looks like the AB+ for the HD.  What would be a comparable AB+ setting for the non-hd version of the Prime?

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/19/2017 at 3:41 PM, Flexin said:

From BRS TV and now my setting:

I saw that, and am trying to move to that setting. How did you take to acclimate up to those levels, or were you already close. I am currently in the 70's and thinking of ramping up 5%-10% per week (which may be too slow). Just curious. 

5 hours ago, Cannedfish said:

I saw that, and am trying to move to that setting. How did you take to acclimate up to those levels, or were you already close. I am currently in the 70's and thinking of ramping up 5%-10% per week (which may be too slow). Just curious. 

Hi there.  I was starting a new tank and got a few sps and lps to test with.  The sps are at the top, one sps and lps mid, lps bottom.  No bleaching or browning problems so far, however I can report back in a few weeks.  These new corals have been there about two weeks and through a water change.  Also not sure on your tank size, this one is a 65g,  its a bit tall.  I let it ramp up over two days and introduced them on the  daily ramp down in the evening.  My lights are about 12 inches above the water going through a glass cover.  I did it this way since I was courious.  With all that said, better safe than sorry, do a slow ramp up just in case, you have the settings :)  let me know what you do and how it works out. 

5 hours ago, Flexin said:

Hi there.  I was starting a new tank and got a few sps and lps to test with.  The sps are at the top, one sps and lps mid, lps bottom.  No bleaching or browning problems so far, however I can report back in a few weeks.  These new corals have been there about two weeks and through a water change.  Also not sure on your tank size, this one is a 65g,  its a bit tall.  I let it ramp up over two days and introduced them on the  daily ramp down in the evening.  My lights are about 12 inches above the water going through a glass cover.  I did it this way since I was courious.  With all that said, better safe than sorry, do a slow ramp up just in case, you have the settings :)  let me know what you do and how it works out. 

I have a IM 10 with the light about 8 inches above the water and SPS about 6 inches below, with a glass lid. When I first got the SPS they started to brown out, a which point I thought I had the light too high. Boy, I was wrong, since then I have been slowly ramping it up, and the seem much happier. I just wanted to know how fast I could ramp up. 10% a day or a week? I would like to end up at the BRS setting though. 

• 2 weeks later...

did a full reset and is working now

NEED HELP PLEASE :

Last night i lost connection between pc an prime.

Been using browser to do my settings. 

Turned prime on and off. But still the same.  

Prime is not anymore on my wifi network. 

I tried to set up the prime app  too but no luck. 

On my android app i cant find prime. When app ask for add a device prime is not there 

I appreciate some help thank you very much. 

Screenshot_20171116-103951.png

10 hours ago, rbargante said:

NEED HELP PLEASE :

Last night i lost connection between pc an prime.

Been using browser to do my settings. 

Turned prime on and off. But still the same.  

Prime is not anymore on my wifi network. 

I tried to set up the prime app  too but no luck. 

On my android app i cant find prime. When app ask for add a device prime is not there 

I appreciate some help thank you very much. 

Screenshot_20171116-103951.png

did a full reset and is working now

• 2 months later...
On 1/28/2016 at 12:10 PM, Gargamel said:

I'm going crazy right now.

I was trying to set up AI Prime and since the light didn't work yet i've put it on my sofa with leds down.

So i'm setting it up and didn't notice the light turned on. Couple minutes later i pick it up and to my horror i see 4 black burned marks on my sofa.

But biggest problem is that the led side of a Prime now looks like on a photo i provided here. 4 leds don't have milky plastic under them. It looks clear now. Will that be a problem for my light or tank? I'm in such a bad mood right now.

Photo

20160128_205825.jpg

imagur

I know this reply is old and a long shot, but did AI ever get back to you and provide replacement diffusers? I must embarrassingly admit I did something pretty much identical and burnt through some of my flooring and ended up damaging my diffuser a lot worse haha

15170427068441807173923.jpg

2018-01-29 00.08.10.jpg