Cultivated Reef

pics of my 25 cont!!!!! i will survive!!!

corey0613

heres a little better one. by far my WORST photography of all time. i usually dont post the ones that look this bad, but i dont havent had the extra time for a while to do the pics right.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i do dose with b-ionic still. althought i have upped the dosing if phyto and cyclopeez to every other day.

it really helps with coloration.

i run a 250W HQI pendant not a 150. the cost between the 150 and 250 is minimal. go with the 250.

was going through some pics on the computer and thought that this growth progression was cool. the dates are on the pics so you can see how much these have grown in a little over 3 months.

the rose mille sticking out of the xenias. it has been remounted in a new spot for about a week and is already showing signs of improvement in color, it was almost totally browned out. it is getting much more flow and is about 6-7 inches closer to the light. it should color up real nice.

that bottom left branch gets next to no light now that the upper branches are so big. thats why it doesnt grow much. the upper branches are thicker than the center "base" and block all the light directly below.

Archived