SaltCritters.com

PicO 18x18x9! SOLD!

ImNew:]

Hell man that took forever! Haha

You're telling me man! now time to focus on my new tank!! I have everything ready for it! i just need an apex

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cencalfishguy56

You're telling me man! now time to focus on my new tank!! I have everything ready for it! i just need an apex

I have an apex I just need to start my tank :lol: but sweet man can't wait to see this build!!!

HarryPotter

I'm glad that's finally over with. ;)

I just ordered my Apex from BRS last week. :haha:

OOOOO the full apex? AWESOMENESS!

Here is a link. Its not any link, but a link that will change your entire apex-life of programming etc.

Please read it. Breath it. Live by it. Die by it.

http://buildingareef.com/my-apex-programing/

-Harry

DurocShark

Naw, I'm poor. I went with a Jr. I only want to control my lights and heater. I may add a pH controller at some point, and that's an inexpensive module. I seriously looked at a home brewed solution. I have PC's coming out of my arse (I'm the IT manager for a mid-sized company), and would really like to leverage some of that gear. I was thinking a 1st gen Surface Pro would make a sweet controller. But the open source software I've found so far is kinda crap. I'm good, but not good enough to code it myself. Maybe on a C=64 I could...

Hmmm... ;)

My return pump will be on a 2000Wh UPS. Everything else can shut off if there's a power outage. Well I may put the aqualift on there too, since it keeps the siphon from breaking on my overflow.

I have an apex I just need to start my tank :lol: but sweet man can't wait to see this build!!!

When are you planning to start? whats holding you back bro! ill start if you start ;)

I'm glad that's finally over with. ;)

I just ordered my Apex from BRS last week. :haha:

You are making me jealous! can you order me one too HAHHA. But i have the money to buy an apex now!!

Cencalfishguy56

When are you planning to start? whats holding you back bro! ill start if you start ;)

You are making me jealous! can you order me one too HAHHA. But i have the money to buy an apex now!!

Probably not till next week man! Taking my girl on a trip till Friday gonna pick up tank and wood on Monday I think to begin the stand and measurements, gotta hit my dad up and see what he's doing, probably nothing since he's retired! Haha

Archived