inTank Media Baskets

PicO 18x18x9! SOLD!

ImNew:]

Bump bump

just for fun, how close are you to SLO? im really interested in that mp10 (and maybe the tank ;)) but im really not located near you :(

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Steensj2004

Thanks for the appreciation bro. I still find it hard that people offer me less then 50% of my asking price. I looked around and picked the cheapest prices i found for these things.

Good on you for not goign any lower, heck of a deal. the deals are ALWAYS in Cali! GLWS

just for fun, how close are you to SLO? im really interested in that mp10 (and maybe the tank ;)) but im really not located near you :(

SLO? i looked up Walnut Creek and im like a good 13-14 hours away :(

PM sent.

Pm replied Good Sir

Good on you for not goign any lower, heck of a deal. the deals are ALWAYS in Cali! GLWS

Thanks man! hopefully i can get rid of some stuff. I need to move out soon!!

Cencalfishguy56

SLO? i looked up Walnut Creek and im like a good 13-14 hours away :(

Pm replied Good Sir

Thanks man! hopefully i can get rid of some stuff. I need to move out soon!!

SLO is San Luis Obispo

CA

For the people offering me 100 dollars for the set up ( you know who you are )... Come on, dont be that cheap. Am i asking to much for the set up?!

Cencalfishguy56

Sell me the ATO come on man lol

For the people offering me 100 dollars for the set up ( you know who you are )... Come on, dont be that cheap. Am i asking to much for the set up?!

Seriously you still have this? Almost worth the drive from WI

Sadly. i have had 5 people flake one me. i hate selling things hahha

Well I guess I'll just ask what everyone is thinking...is it haunted?

You caught Me!! a clownfish haunts it at night. RIP Mr.Clownfish.

Jesus, how is this still for sale?

I guess its waiting for the right person. BTW im going to need your advice on a future build, ive been studying your build thread like im studying for my nursing boards!

Yup, he never answered again. Im 100% parting out now. Someone is going to pick up the mp10 today and im going to research how to ship things haha never shipped anything in my life. Im going to part out my Current running tank as well. But that will be after i get this one sold.

Shipping ain't too hard. I get my boxes for free from the post office and get shipping labels from Walmart. Though you could just print a shipping label on regular paper and tape it down to the box.

Also get lots of packing material.

Archived