Coral Vue Hydros

Slowtwitch Build #2

Slowtwitch

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

Been a while since I have updated this thread. Everything is pretty much on autopilot here. I did move a couple of fish from QT to this tank that will eventually go into the big tank, but I want to wait until some of the fervor from Finding Dory dies down before they go on display.

Did some deep cleaning of the sump today and pulled out a lot of nasty gunk from the fuge chamber.

Fish were feeling photogenic so I took a couple pics. The big white toad on the left is shedding and looks like crap. It's quite pretty when it is happy. I'm hoping it will drop a few daughters soon as I'd like a couple more of these for other spots. The Fiji yellow could do the same and I wouldn't complain.

Enjoy

jJrImBN.jpg

Tang made the mistake of trying to sleep in the clowns' area. They took a few nips of his fins and body until he figured out he needed to move.

PYQ7WBJ.jpg

hBCHhnE.jpg

HHi0SNs.jpg

oamKWpZ.jpg

lFzm9tn.jpg

Six of the eight fish in this shot. The lantern bass and royal gramma almost never come out of their respective caves unless there is food in the water.

2B0Hcze.jpg

In this case it might be better to call her Nema. The orange occy is the female in this pair.

OMG you captured Nemo and Dory :lol: together at last!

And now you know why they are not in the waiting room display tank. :rolleyes:

In this case it might be better to call her Nema. The orange occy is the female in this pair.

And now you know why they are not in the waiting room display tank. :rolleyes:

:lol: Totally. It just struck me as funny that you captured both together so perfectly.

it's a great shot actually :)

Thanks!

:lol: Totally. It just struck me as funny that you captured both together so perfectly.

it's a great shot actually :)

• 1 month later...

Since I have transferred pretty much everything that was nice in this tank out into the big tank, and this has become a maintenance nightmare lately, I've decide to take this tank down. Fish and shrimps will be rehomed. Going to put hardware things into storage for a possible resurrection at a future time when my son wants an upgrade to his freshwater tank

Archived