Legendary Corals

Ultimate Pack! 35 Different Zoa Morphs!

Legendary Corals

Hey Zoa Addicts,

Was in the middle of a WYSIWYG photo session and then the thought occurred to me... Why not offer up all of them at once?! And so I began to search around the frag tank for some cool morphs. What started as a simple 6 morph pack grew to 9... and then 15... and then 20... and then I have a strange ocd factor where I need things to be symmetrical and the camera just happened to fit 35 morphs so there you have it! This is a super epic pack full of uncommon goodies and a couple of super secret rare pieces that we've been stashing away for awhile. I tallied everything up and already lost count when I realized the pack was worth well over $1200+ if they were all purchased individually.

So here's a chance to grab one of the most epic frag packs offered, trumps our last giant pack that was only 25 morphs. The Insane Pack, 35 Morphs for $800 Shipped! Click the link here or the photo to purchase this phenomenal pack.

All names are listed left to right. $799.99 FINAL DROP $699.99 Shipped

Row 1: 2p JPS Mystiques, 2p 5 Color Rainbow, 1p My Clementines, 2p Halle Berries, 1p LC Nightwalkers (new Vamp morph), 1p GB My Lady (Pink Vamp Morph!), 2p Pink Elephants

Row 2: 2p White Zombies, 1p Demon Eyes (Super Bright in Person), 2p Strawberry Jubilees (gets silver ring in higher light), 6p Lite-Brites (similar to the AC Krakens), 2p LC Rainbow Vamps (new vamp morph!), 2p YR Peachy Blues (super bright), 1p Crystallines (Black center and the skirts have broken purple crystal patterns... extremely sick)

Row 3: 3p Juicy Fruits, 2p Orange Cream Vamps (Orange Vamp!), 1p LC Hyper Phoenix (the sought after), 1p Orange Envies (haven't seen these available in years!), 3p LC Viscous Vixens (insane God of War x Rainbow Incinerator mix!), 1p Electric Oranges, 2p Golden Bandits

Row 4: 1p GB Fangs (sweet vampire slits!), 5p Tutti Fruitys (old school), 1p Tropical Rainbow Freezers, 1p Aussie Strawberry Wines (cool mix of strawberry wines and space monsters!), 1p+ baby WWC Pink Krakatoas, 1p Acid Reflux, 1p Now & Laters

Row 5: 2p Twizzlers, 4p Gatorades, 1p Pastel Orange Rainbows, 2p Space Galaxies, 1p Golden Supernovas (very nice morph, varies in gold as it grows), 1p Scarface, 3p Madhatters (unique yellow skirts)

16586796449_74bf3e7f64_b.jpg

C
heers,
Darwin

• Like 3

theokie

wow, I really wish there was a Canadian Shipping option

SpankythePyro

Ughhh this would be my whole tax return!

Legendary Corals

wow, I really wish there was a Canadian Shipping option

We wish too. :(

Ughhh this would be my whole tax return!

But then think about how epic your garden would be! Saves a lot to buy one big pack. :)

I guess people are willing to pay that much for a handful of sticks, but not a hefty box of zoas! Price dropped, pretty much a steal. Let's get this pack moved to your reef. :)

12_egg_Omelette

Can we do something like home shopping network and make monthly payments on these.

• Like 2