Pod Your Reef

Gttap (75G Of Many Faces)

GtTap

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the mag rock. :)

Thanks im not sure if ill keep it there or move it to the side glass, but i plan on make another one i love the look of floating rocks lol. Also i was thinking of putting my BOP and green BN on the rock under the floating island thoughts?

Thanks im not sure if ill keep it there or move it to the side glass, but i plan on make another one i love the look of floating rocks lol. Also i was thinking of putting my BOP and green BN on the rock under the floating island thoughts?

I'm not a good scaper. I know the green will get big fast so place it where it won't block the view of anything else IMO.

I'm not a good scaper. I know the green will get big fast so place it where it won't block the view of anything else IMO.

yea i know it grows so fast ive frag it down to one inch and it got big in no time again. maybe ill put it in the back somewhere.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks great :)

I see both powerheads are pointing up- is there enough low flow to keep detritus off the sand?

I've been playing with the direction of the powerheads. But for the most part sand is pretty clean.

Looks good I like the change. Just got done feeding over here. Here is a pic. of your shrooms

IMG_20150914_212619.jpg

Ill get them soon by then ill have my blue plus bulb in.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You really think both are 0? I would just feed heavier and see what happens.

i used api on no3 and hanna on po4 both 0. But im getting cyano in my sump.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived