Coral Vue Hydros

Bad Hombre Cantina (yes I have a fish tank)

Sancho

righttirefire

Ya, where the #### are all the pictures?

RTF will start posting pics if you dont.......and god knows what he'll post......

That was jedi. I post coral crap... 8 = 8...

Gorgeous sancho!

20151224_092508_zpsoaazjavh_edit_1450978

• Like 2

Fish stuff.

I am very impressed with the new heater. It stays around 78.1 to 79. It has not once gone below 78 or above 79. Its supposed to maintain 77* but I am not complaining @ 78* $15 well spent. :) Anyone looking for a nice heater for a pico should check out the Aquatop Nano 15 watt. When I put it in the tank the temp was 68* its been a couple days now and according to the Apex it only fluctuates .3* daily. I am Very happy with this purchase.

IMG_0511_zps6v6er7vy.jpg

Christmas tree and tank

IMG_0513_zpsepngku5d.jpg

RW4 working it's magic. Poor clown has to work out now and chase the food :lol:

IMG_0508_zpsqumwxum3.jpg

I even get Radion disco effect with the Prime

IMG_0507_zpsrlhttc0z.jpg

Just cause

7412daf78942735a24bbb012168dc721_zpskt77

• Like 9
  • 3 weeks later...

I really like the yumas :wub:

wasnt my plan with the tank. But I like what it's become. The yumas were hitch hikers and I thought they might have been majano at one time and almost killed them. I bought an expensive rainbow Yuma and it died. Found a few babies recently that look like they could be from the rainbow hopefully they grow out like the purple and greens
  • Like 2

wasnt my plan with the tank. But I like what it's become. The yumas were hitch hikers and I thought they might have been majano at one time and almost killed them. I bought an expensive rainbow Yuma and it died. Found a few babies recently that look like they could be from the rainbow hopefully they grow out like the purple and greens

Well clearly sir you can grow some skittles :)
  • Like 1

So tonight whiles I was on NR. The Tunze ATO decided to over fill the tank. Thank god I was home and the wife caught it. She said ummmm honey your tank looks funny. I said how so? She said the water is cloudy and it looks like its about to overflow. I came out of the office to find my skimmer cup floating in the AIO chamber and water cresting over the edge of the tank. :( The ATO reservoir was empty and pump still on. Disaster kinda avoided and only a few cups of water overflowed. Checked the float and it was not stuck. HMMMMM this is the second Tunze ATO that is over filling one of my tanks. Now the process with Roger @ Tunze will begin again. Salinity is @ 1.019 and since I use NSW there is no salt in the house and of course the LFS is closed. I have been drinking so I am not making the drive to the Scripps Pier for water. Starting to regret the Tunze ATO as they have now failed on both my active tanks.

righttirefire

So tonight whiles I was on NR. The Tunze ATO decided to over fill the tank. Thank god I was home and the wife caught it. She said ummmm honey your tank looks funny. I said how so? She said the water is cloudy and it looks like its about to overflow. I came out of the office to find my skimmer cup floating in the AIO chamber and water cresting over the edge of the tank. :( The ATO reservoir was empty and pump still on. Disaster kinda avoided and only a few cups of water overflowed. Checked the float and it was not stuck. HMMMMM this is the second Tunze ATO that is over filling one of my tanks. Now the process with Roger @ Tunze will begin again. Salinity is @ 1.019 and since I use NSW there is no salt in the house and of course the LFS is closed. I have been drinking so I am not making the drive to the Scripps Pier for water. Starting to regret the Tunze ATO as they have now failed on both my active tanks.

How old are they? I'm running 2 tunze nano ato. Both with 2 gallons of water to pump... the 2 won't overflow... but the nuvo could. Mine are about 1 year old

How old are they? I'm running 2 tunze nano ato. Both with 2 gallons of water to pump... the 2 won't overflow... but the nuvo could. Mine are about 1 year old

bought both about a year ago. The 3155 has always been problematic. The nano has worked like a charm. this is the first issue with it. Thinking about just adding a another float switch and adding it to the apex as a safety. Although the Apex is not for this tank. Its was bought for the empty 90

Hows it look? Yikes! Nightmare all the way; my tank has a 10g reservoir.

Hows it look? Yikes! Nightmare all the way; my tank has a 10g reservoir.

the tank really looks great. I think the yumas actually enjoyed the funk that came from the skimmer overflowing and or the lower salinity. I have a breakout box for the Apex and am adding a float switch to shut down the ATO if this happens in the future.
  • Like 1

the tank really looks great. I think the yumas actually enjoyed the funk that came from the skimmer overflowing and or the lower salinity. I have a breakout box for the Apex and am adding

Sweet. You should get a push button from eBay to initiate a feed mode with the breakout box, pretty sick. Press button to engage the feed mode- where you can program in how long and when things will turn back on like the pump and skimmer.

• 1 month later...

ATO failed again tonight. Water is about a cm from overflowing ATO container is empty. Pump has been on for 3 mins now. I finally unplugged it as the noise was making me crazy. Had the ATO container been full this would have sucked giant balls. #### YOU TUNZE your stuff is overpriced garbage. I thought there was a shut off built into the ATO if it ran too long. Roger at Tunze has really been no help in fact he really has not been any help in warranting either one of my Tunze ATO's. He seems to want to trouble shoot it and send more ####ing pics of how a siphon works. Roger if you monitor this forum I am not an idiot stop sending me pics of how a siphon works. Just warranty my shit. I am over Tunze products The skimmer has been MEH both my ATO's have failed. So Probably gonna get a smart micro ato for this tank and a Spectrapure or Avast ATO for my larger tanks. It would be nice if Tunze just said its under warranty we will replace it. Ranting a bit as I am having issues with my other tank.

ATO failed again tonight. Water is about a cm from overflowing ATO container is empty. Pump has been on for 3 mins now. I finally unplugged it as the noise was making me crazy. Had the ATO container been full this would have sucked giant balls. #### YOU TUNZE your stuff is overpriced garbage. I thought there was a shut off built into the ATO if it ran too long. Roger at Tunze has really been no help in fact he really has not been any help in warranting either one of my Tunze ATO's. He seems to want to trouble shoot it and send more ####### pics of how a siphon works. Roger if you monitor this forum I am not an idiot stop sending me pics of how a siphon works. Just warranty my shit. I am over Tunze products The skimmer has been MEH both my ATO's have failed. So Probably gonna get a smart micro ato for this tank and a Spectrapure or Avast ATO for my larger tanks. It would be nice if Tunze just said its under warranty we will replace it. Ranting a bit as I am having issues with my other tank.

Have you tried turning it off...then back on again?

• Like 3