Pod Your Reef

Bad Hombre Cantina (yes I have a fish tank)

Sancho

If all goes as planned the CAD 8 will begin a new life in my office cubicle. The current inhabitants will be getting a bigger place to call home.

1EC710C7-2516-4793-A280-49EAC39E3B6E_zps

• Like 7

If all goes as planned the CAD 8 will begin a new life in my office cubicle. The current inhabitants will be getting a bigger place to call home. 1EC710C7-2516-4793-A280-49EAC39E3B6E_zps

Holy chit......I have that same setup!

• Like 2

Nope....not much longer.

Just send one of your drivers up here.....I'm sure they've done worse.

:^ )

nope not happening. Plus they are not our drivers. They are subcontractors pretty sure I told you the crap I deal with. I am a patient man I can wait till work brings you down here. ;)
  • Like 2

nope not happening. Plus they are not our drivers. They are subcontractors pretty sure I told you the crap I deal with. I am a patient man I can wait till work brings you down here. ;)

Good point.......I wouldn't trust your hired drivers with my shit either.

• Like 1

FTS today. The pistol shrimp was able to grab the gold ocotospwn and drag it to its lair. I need to get the glue out. This shrimp is crazy. I see him out on the rocks all the time. He is a frag clepto.

A523948E-485D-47C5-856E-B5F6C6ED974D_zps

The shrimps lair

2F9C5DB7-A2AE-4DF4-B1B9-D3D4318C2286_zps

I just realized that somehow I never followed this thread :o

This FTS looks great! You've definitely gotten the pico achievement award :D

• Like 2

I'm jelly of the new picO

Me too......I just loaded it into the trunk of my car. Great tank......if only Mrs Jack didn't make sad eyes about the cube coming down .....I'd be running the pico.

:^ (

Make it pretty sancho.

• Like 4

Free pico 20 has been paid for. ETA tomorrow :):happydance: Hopefully it doesn't burn up in a forest fire. We might have a new member of the nano reefs family coming soon. My boss is on maternity leave and have yet gotten the ok to set up the 8 in my cubicle. I asked my mom if she would like the tank if I cant set it up in my cubicle. She seemed interested and asked about this site. So when Sanchos mom ends up on this site please be nice :P

• Like 7

Free pico 20 has been paid for. ETA tomorrow :):happydance: Hopefully it doesn't burn up in a forest fire. We might have a new member of the nano reefs family coming soon. My boss is on maternity leave and have yet gotten the ok to set up the 8 in my cubicle. I asked my mom if she would like the tank if I cant set it up in my cubicle. She seemed interested and asked about this site. So when Sanchos mom ends up on this site please be nice :P

Bring her to the lounge

post-50971-0-60070900-1476671604_thumb.png

• Like 5

picO 20 is in my possession :) thanks jack! Tank is solid and gorgeous. The glass is thicker then my 34 solana. It's definitely an over engineered tank not what I was expecting. It's a shame pico went out of business. Now to procrastinate for a month or so before it's set up ;)

• Like 5

picO 20 is in my possession :) thanks jack! Tank is solid and gorgeous. The glass is thicker then my 34 solana. It's definitely an over engineered tank not what I was expecting. It's a shame pico went out of business. Now to procrastinate for a month or so before it's set up ;)

Well that tells you right there........ :lol: give them a good product that costs you more to build than what you are selling it for....... :unsure: or make some dough and sell Chinese crap like some do around this hobby.......

Oh forgot it will probably be more than a month :lol: the holidays are coming...........oh #### I think Christmas crap is already in the stores.........will it ever ####ing end.......

Make sure that little tank makes TOTM before you take it down.

I bet you set up the Pico before I finish my cube :^ )

• Like 1

When I woke up this morning the pink yuma was happy and all opened up.............ran some errands came home and the yuma is now MIA :huh: Took the rocks out cant find it anywhere. I suspect the klepto pistol shrimp has claimed it and buried it in the sand :furious:

When I woke up this morning the pink yuma was happy and all opened up.............ran some errands came home and the yuma is now MIA :huh: Took the rocks out cant find it anywhere. I suspect the klepto pistol shrimp has claimed it and buried it in the sand :furious:

What a little prick........LOL!

Ummmmmmm... Has she met you?!?

Make sure that little tank makes TOTM before you take it down.

I bet you set up the Pico before I finish my cube :^ )

Who are you kidding - you're implying you'll actually finish something....