Coral Vue Hydros

Bad Hombre Cantina (yes I have a fish tank)

Sancho

This tank looks great!

Love the hammer at the top......stupid snappy the shrimp!

That little prick cost me hundreds in frags.

Haha, sucka!

thanks

The hammers were a trio with the gold ocotospwn. That damn shrimp will come out at night climb the rocks and work frags loose. Craziest thing I have seen. My other pistol shrimp never ventures from the sand bed. This guy will work on the base till it breaks loose than will drag it to the cave :huh:

• Like 2

Get the shrimp yet :lol:

so I couldn't catch that mutha fuka...I stopped feeding the tank for a week. Pretty sure the clowns got hungry ;) problem solved. The one surviving acan seems to be happy today

671B7785-8772-42D4-89A8-6C45D03F051C_zps

• Like 6

You find any info on the new ATO yet from Spectrapure? I was searching today and noticed MD has the UPLC listed as discontinued......maybe that's why they are on sale at the Spectrapure site......searching for an ATO and still on the fence on what to get.

You find any info on the new ATO yet from Spectrapure? I was searching today and noticed MD has the UPLC listed as discontinued......maybe that's why they are on sale at the Spectrapure site......searching for an ATO and still on the fence on what to get.

their customer service is terrible. They haven't responded to my email. I should have bought one at MACNA

their customer service is terrible. They haven't responded to my email. I should have bought one at MACNA

Call them like you really work :P

GFY....I work and most of the time it sucks ;)

Well, 2 MP10QDs showed up for my AIO tank that is no longer mine......looks like I'm going to pull the gyre and toss in the 2 MPs.

New leathers are looking good.....well, the blue one anyway.

• Like 1

Well, 2 MP10QDs showed up for my AIO tank that is no longer mine......looks like I'm going to pull the gyre and toss in the 2 MPs.

New leathers are looking good.....well, the blue one anyway.

This seems almost RTF cryptic. If your throwing in 2 MP10QD's to the free tank deal...you my friend are a generous guy :lol:

I think you will be happier with MP's in the cube. I am not a fan of either. I have had both and went with the cheaper Jebao pumps. The MP's are sweet but the dry side bugs me. To spend the cash on a nice rimless tank and then stick pumps all over the outside with wires and giant housings kinda sucks. But they are nice pumps. With the Gyre I was never able to dial it in on my 34 cube.

• Like 1

FTS today. The pistol shrimp was able to grab the gold ocotospwn and drag it to its lair. I need to get the glue out. This shrimp is crazy. I see him out on the rocks all the time. He is a frag clepto.

A523948E-485D-47C5-856E-B5F6C6ED974D_zps

The shrimps lair

2F9C5DB7-A2AE-4DF4-B1B9-D3D4318C2286_zps

Sorry to say the is the first I've seen of your tank. I love it. It's amazing what you can do with such a small tank. (But on a side note-finish painting the wall and clean up the switch plate ). I like your skeletons too :)

• Like 4

Sorry to say the is the first I've seen of your tank. I love it. It's amazing what you can do with such a small tank. (But on a side note-finish painting the wall and clean up the switch plate ). I like your skeletons too [/size] :)

You should see the ones he has in his closet.

• Like 3

Sorry to say the is the first I've seen of your tank. I love it. It's amazing what you can do with such a small tank. (But on a side note-finish painting the wall and clean up the switch plate ). I like your skeletons too :)

thanks.

My house has been in a constant state of remodel for awhile. My 2 year old and loss of a job last year kinda put finishing it on hold for a bit.

• Like 1

This seems almost RTF cryptic. If your throwing in 2 MP10QD's to the free tank deal...you my friend are a generous guy :lol:

I think you will be happier with MP's in the cube. I am not a fan of either. I have had both and went with the cheaper Jebao pumps. The MP's are sweet but the dry side bugs me. To spend the cash on a nice rimless tank and then stick pumps all over the outside with wires and giant housings kinda sucks. But they are nice pumps. With the Gyre I was never able to dial it in on my 34 cube.

Please........you must be hung over. That was mostly decipherible.

I like the MPs......and on this cube....being that it's in a corner, no drysides will be sticking out....so, they'll be good.

I love the gyre, but I'll be putting these in the corners as the cubes overflow is smack dab in the center of the back wall.....creating dead spots in the back corners.

• Like 1

sorry I was just busting your chops

nothing to be sorry about. I like to start projects then I get sidetracked and another project becomes my focus. I think I am actually a bigger procrastinator than Jack. Just don't tell anyone :lol:
  • Like 2

nothing to be sorry about. I like to start projects then I get sidetracked and another project becomes my focus. I think I am actually a bigger procrastinator than Jack. Just don't tell anyone :lol:

your secrets safe with me

I have no idea what I was trying to say but it wasn't Dan go...

:D I figured it was some kind of code between you and Sancho

• Like 1

What?

Seriously?

:^ (

yeah I lost all my snails also. The rock started leaching something the GHA seemed to be toxic...bummed that guy was one of my favorite critters

yeah I lost all my snails also. The rock started leaching something the GHA seemed to be toxic...bummed that guy was one of my favorite critters

Oh man, that sucks. Did you keep his little nut hat?

Oh....yup can dry him out and let the new urchin wear Mr Blue Ball as a hat!

• Like 2