Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Bad Hombre Cantina (yes I have a fish tank)

Sancho

These tacos are awesome! The company is out of Baja California they are authentic street tacos. Wife ordered pizza she's gonna wonder why I'm not hungry when I get home.

Well, gravity is 9.8 meters per second squared, and if you're planning on lifting it using four 0.5" tubes that are round, the area is 0.8 inches squared. In turn, the pressure you'd need for 300lbs of weight would be 375psi according to some data I got off the internet, but it's really not my expertise at all, so don't use me as your only point of reference lol.I love physics, but that shit gets complex QUICK

I was getting around 400 after rounding so that sounds good to me. Yeah, I kept compounding more and more things that had to be accounted for. Lol

Ben, I need your big beautiful brain. I'm trying to figure out how much psi I need to potentially lift 300 lbs with water. Probably through 4x 1" openings of pipe or possibly brought down to 1/2" to help the build up of "pressure" release.

So far I've got MG/A= pressure needed to lift weight, where m is equal to mass, g is equal to acceleration of gravity (no idea how to get this) and a is equal to area. Every time I think I figured out how powerful of a pump I need, I wind up with some astronomical number that isn't even possible.

I'm thinking of just constructing my project with 4x1" pipes brought down to 1/2" connected to a trash pump with a ball valve on a tee to get it to work but that wouldn't be the safest way.

BTW I am drunk ish.

How's the diet going? Not so good here :unsure:
  • Like 2

I'm on travel this week. Is it bad that I just ate an entire half of a large pizza in my hotel room? With pepperoni and extra cheese...

At least it was only half............now you have breakfast :lol:

• Like 6

I'm on travel this week. Is it bad that I just ate an entire half of a large pizza in my hotel room? With pepperoni and extra cheese...

*Stands by with the defibrillator.*

• Like 3

Yup, They built a fulfillment center up here in Kent, WA on the same street as my company, about 1 mile down.

Doesn't look quite as large as the one in your photo, but it is close. Sure did change the dynamics of traffic.... Drastically. There are traffic police posted up daily, directing and controlling the cross walks. Sure does suck!!!!

• Like 2

Yup, They built a fulfillment center up here in Kent, WA on the same street as my company, about 1 mile down.

Doesn't look quite as large as the one in your photo, but it is close. Sure did change the dynamics of traffic.... Drastically. There are traffic police posted up daily, directing and controlling the cross walks. Sure does suck!!!!

Tell it like it is :lol: amazon sucks ;) you know you want to run those people over.............

• Like 1

Hell yes I do. We have been there for the last 12 years, basically being 1 of 3 businesses operating. Boeing owned all of the property and sold to Amazon 2+ years ago. We watched the building being constructed, and new by the size of it, we were F'd. Holy hell its bad, if you have to go out that way.

Fortunately, we can exit at the back side of our building, avoiding most of the madness. But my delivery drivers, well they have no choice, as it is the only way for them to go ;)

Better them than me. :)

123_1_zpsjfsok6fh.jpg

Good dog... I'm sure she was protecting the house from a spider

Better that she chews up her shit, than yours. :)

• Like 2

123_1_zpsjfsok6fh.jpg

Good dog... I'm sure she was protecting the house from a spider

I have a cat that does the same thing :lol: I asked if you wanted it....................

• Like 3
righttirefire

Took 2 hours to figure out what she wanted. It wasn't the Mexican blanket or her pillow. But I found a comforter that she likes just right. Walked right into her crate and is snoring...

• Like 2

What happened to the lounge?

There are mixed theories

Lawn overdosed on Twinkies.

He's recovering at the Betty Ford clinic and had to close down his lounge.

Godspeed Fatty!

• Like 8

What happened to the lounge?

On the record, lawn thought the lounge had run its course and put it down before he saw his creation become the monster.

Off the record, rtf was a dick.

• Like 6