Cultivated Reef

Bad Hombre Cantina (yes I have a fish tank)

Sancho

righttirefire

So talking to princess about Rye's crate opening at the side. And not the front.

'This could be an issue because she won't have to walk all the way in.' I set the crate divider beside her care and the walk. And walk back over to the princess and Rye. Rye gets up, stretches, and walks into her crate.

The princess laughs says good girl and go to get her a treat turn around and she's out of her crate and back on her pillow.

I had to take her pillow away to go outside and potty. It's bed time. She can be stubborn. But finally relaxed and went right potty and right back to the door.

She'll be a great dog.

Backstory:

You got a call back from the shelter in San Antonio. She was picked up by law enforcement 12/07/16 with 4 other strays. She wasn't fixed or microchipped. The vet didn't note the scabs on here snout. Like our humane society said they didn't note them either so it wouldn't have been a concern.

• Like 2

Fixed it for you ;)

not really I meant go away and take that assclown owner with you. Seriously Dean Spanos is worth billions and he wanted the tax payer of San Diego to fund his new stadium....dude can #### himself and the shit team he's created.......so now he's moving the team to another owners privately funded stadium?? I'm confused. How does he get to just move into another teams privately funded stadium?
  • Like 1

Dunno who I hate more, the Cowboys or the Ravens, either way they're both out now. Maybe the Steelers will get ring #8, that would be a kick in the nuts to the Ravens fans. :D I can only hope.

righttirefire

Well after a difficult night Rye settled down. And had a great morning.

But I slept on the couch. The princess got Rye into her crate and sat with her for a few minutes before bed. We shut off the lights and closed our door and kept talking. And Rye started to whine. So we let her whine for a few minutes and Google it.

So we had a issue with the princess "distracting" our training.

We let her whine. I went out, opened her crate, harnessed her up and took her outside. Let her back inside. Encouraged her into her crate. And she got restless and came out. Got her back into her crate and settled down. After a few minutes I closed the crate. And sat with her. Got up for a few minutes and left the room. After a few minutes I came back in and sat father from the crate. Repeated that to 11pm. When I feel asleep on the couch.

But princess said they had a good morning. Rye is going to the door and sitting to be harnessed. Went out and potty. Came in when right to her crate. Door left open. Got encouraged out a second time. Went potty again and right back into the crate. Door left open until the princess had to leave for work.

• Like 4
righttirefire

I want you guys for all dropping in your two sense on the puppy... need uncle spectra to swing down the Lil frenchie... ain't nothing scared of a frenchie. Lol

• Like 2

I want you guys for all dropping in your two sense on the puppy... need uncle spectra to swing down the Lil frenchie... ain't nothing scared of a frenchie. Lol

Can I bring the cat to? and leave it :lol:

• Like 1

Anyone ever order from reefcleaners? My clean up crew showed up like this today

FullSizeR_zpslcbldmhe.jpg :(

Mine always look like that. Usually all alive though.

Dunno who I hate more, the Cowboys or the Ravens, either way they're both out now. Maybe the Steelers will get ring #8, that would be a kick in the nuts to the Ravens fans. :D I can only hope.

#7* 8 can happen next year maybe.

Lame

Oh almost forgot, good job on the rescue RTF. My wife volunteers at the SPCA and we foster the dogs with socialization issues. It's a challenge but they're always great dogs, we have a hard time letting them go sometimes.

• Like 3

Only outdoor cats

He normally is but with the weather lately he is wanting inside.........

I figure at his age I better just let him inside........

Ben, I need your big beautiful brain. I'm trying to figure out how much psi I need to potentially lift 300 lbs with water. Probably through 4x 1" openings of pipe or possibly brought down to 1/2" to help the build up of "pressure" release.

So far I've got MG/A= pressure needed to lift weight, where m is equal to mass, g is equal to acceleration of gravity (no idea how to get this) and a is equal to area. Every time I think I figured out how powerful of a pump I need, I wind up with some astronomical number that isn't even possible.

I'm thinking of just constructing my project with 4x1" pipes brought down to 1/2" connected to a trash pump with a ball valve on a tee to get it to work but that wouldn't be the safest way.

BTW I am drunk ish.

jedimasterben

Ben, I need your big beautiful brain. I'm trying to figure out how much psi I need to potentially lift 300 lbs with water. Probably through 4x 1" openings of pipe or possibly brought down to 1/2" to help the build up of "pressure" release.

So far I've got MG/A= pressure needed to lift weight, where m is equal to mass, g is equal to acceleration of gravity (no idea how to get this) and a is equal to area. Every time I think I figured out how powerful of a pump I need, I wind up with some astronomical number that isn't even possible.

I'm thinking of just constructing my project with 4x1" pipes brought down to 1/2" connected to a trash pump with a ball valve on a tee to get it to work but that wouldn't be the safest way.

BTW I am drunk ish.

Wait, what? Why are you listing water in pounds only, are you wanting to lift not only the water but also the container? Or just pump the water out and up?
jedimasterben

Well, gravity is 9.8 meters per second squared, and if you're planning on lifting it using four 0.5" tubes that are round, the area is 0.8 inches squared. In turn, the pressure you'd need for 300lbs of weight would be 375psi according to some data I got off the internet, but it's really not my expertise at all, so don't use me as your only point of reference lol.

I love physics, but that shit gets complex QUICK

• Like 1