Top Shelf Aquatics

Bad Hombre Cantina (yes I have a fish tank)

Sancho

Messed with the scape a bit today. The shrimp and goby are still moving sand all over the damn place. getting some cyano :(

64e90a12-a880-449e-9048-8f80a38bbded_zps

Wow! Gorgeous nem and happy B-day

It was cold enough that the water in my aerator tank outside was about 40 degrees and I forgot to turn my tankless water heater up a fuzz to compensate for it, so my shower was mildly warm this morning. :D

My tank hit 75 ? Time to plug in the heater in Florida

• Like 1

No more complaining. It was 7 freaking degrees when I got up to this ice rink.

20170109_102035.jpg

Happy Birthday, Sancho!

Sancho birthday? I'll have a beer for you. Happy birthday bud. :)

• Like 5

No more complaining. It was 7 freaking degrees when I got up to this ice rink.

20170109_102035.jpg

Sancho birthday? I'll have a beer for you. Happy birthday bud. :)

At least the suns out :lol:

We showed up at work this morning and the 14' garage door had so much ice on it we couldn't open it up........well #### it we went home :D

And Happy Birthday Sancho have fun at work today :P

• Like 4

I'm probably gonna be sick tomorrow. We're working at a pharmaceutical facility and their dust collectors are way over clogged. All I smell is cherry flavoring and my nose is burning up and throat extra dry.

• Like 3

I'm probably gonna be sick tomorrow. We're working at a pharmaceutical facility and their dust collectors are way over clogged. All I smell is cherry flavoring and my nose is burning up and throat extra dry.

Well take you finger and :wacko: better not go there :lol:

• Like 2
righttirefire

....just waiting till a position opens up in the great northwest ;)

Negative

Well take you finger and :wacko: better not go there :lol:

You drinking yet?

• Like 1

You drinking yet?

I wish :lol: ran out of beer last night........need to hit the store for some game fixins this evening.......last college game till next year :(

• Like 1

Happy Birthday Nacho!!!

I wish :lol: ran out of beer last night........need to hit the store for some game fixins this evening.......last college game till next year :(

Good that means closer to Spring!
  • Like 2

It's her parents house. Lol.

Don't worry jack. I'll be impressed just that you finished it......

:)

I mean... :^ )

20170107_155615.jpg

:wub:

Anything for E!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY FAVORITE MEXICAN!!

omgomgomg

Did you get that pinata I sent to your office?

May not be PC with the stuff I packed inside of it.......

• Like 3

but the cabbage starts rolling in again ;)

You need to pray for snow...........don't you do removal?

I know around here this time of year trees are falling right and left and the tree guys cant keep up.

• Like 1

You need to pray for snow...........don't you do removal?

I know around here this time of year trees are falling right and left and the tree guys cant keep up.

I do a little snow not very much. I use to run 7 trucks did that for 14 years and got burned out. I make my money in the Spring Summer and Fall and get bored in the Winter. We haven't had any ice storms in a few years but the chainsaws are always ready!

Mhmm. Beer.

Drink up !
  • Like 2

Mhmm. Beer.

Hell yeah number one down.........chicken wings in the oven and some Cajun tots going :lol: didn't make it to 5 guys...........Football on in a few........

I do a little snow not very much. I use to run 7 trucks did that for 14 years and got burned out. I make my money in the Spring Summer and Fall and get bored in the Winter. We haven't had any ice storms in a few years but the chainsaws are always ready!

I know around here you need some decent equipment. The guy we rent from is in the excavation business so he is out when it snows clearing parking lots.

As for the tree guys well we get all the rain and the soil softens and it creates havoc......this time all the ice a few weeks ago and shit hit the fan.

Had to cut up a huge tree this weekend that came down behind my barn. Wind has been murder on my woods this year.

That's another issue here. We get 50 plus out of the gorge at times.

• Like 1

Hell yeah number one down.........chicken wings in the oven and some Cajun tots going :lol: didn't make it to 5 guys...........Football on in a few........

I know around here you need some decent equipment. The guy we rent from is in the excavation business so he is out when it snows clearing parking lots.

As for the tree guys well we get all the rain and the soil softens and it creates havoc......this time all the ice a few weeks ago and shit hit the fan.

That's another issue here. We get 50 plus out of the gorge at times.

We hardly ever see over 6-7 inches in one event. If we get a big enough storm I will get my truck and skidsteer out and help out my buddies. But other than that we do a few Dr parking lots and some residentials.
  • Like 2

Send all those down trees to me, my woodshed's getting low. Here it is full, 10 cords:

7069182955_c76a58b06e_o.jpg

6923102346_3562a3073f_o.jpg

Dang...........I love wood heat but the cutting and splitting sucks.........I wish I had a pellet stove but all we have is a gas fire place. Doesn't get so cold that we need it but the wife thinks so :o

• Like 2

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes! Does anyone else find it awkward when the whole office gathers round and sings happy birthday to you? Cake was good and jacks piñata made for some fun.

• Like 9

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes! Does anyone else find it awkward when the whole office gathers round and sings happy birthday to you? Cake was good and jacks piñata made for some fun.

Well I don't have an office of people so..................

Where are the pics of the stripper :lol:

• Like 3