ReefCleaners.org

Bad Hombre Cantina (yes I have a fish tank)

Sancho

That sounds good.

We have Tillamook around here since its a local dairy. I love going to the coast and visiting the cheese factory :lol: all sorts of things you can get there that's not available in the stores......

Where is Cooper made at?

I love Tillamook cheese. Cooper is made in the land of cheese heads, Wisconsin.

• Like 3

That sounds good.

We have Tillamook around here since its a local dairy. I love going to the coast and visiting the cheese factory :lol: all sorts of things you can get there that's not available in the stores......

Where is Cooper made at?

thats an awesome cheese factory. Last time I was up there we also found a great brewery not too far from the cheese factory
  • Like 1

I usually make a real good smoked gouda fondue. If the roads aren't too bad tomorrow maybe I'll pick up some cheese. We were all ready planning on picking up some yeast and tomato. chilli with homemade breadbowls tomorrow for dinner. :)

Oh that sounds like diet food :lol: bread bowls............ :o sounds good though ;)

I love Tillamook cheese. Cooper is made in the land of cheese heads, Wisconsin.

Ah well will have to see if I can find it here on the west coast.........

I do have a cheese head but its made out of foam :lol:

thats an awesome cheese factory. Last time I was up there we also found a great brewery not too far from the cheese factory

Beer and Cheese :wub:

• Like 5

I'm not good at giving up foods so when I diet I just make portions much smaller. Works pretty well for me.

Yeah me to lets see how many pieces of pizza tonight :lol: and about 8 beers so far...........oh and some pork rinds tossed in for a snack......

• Like 4

Oh that sounds like diet food :lol: bread bowls............ :o sounds good though ;)

Ah well will have to see if I can find it here on the west coast.........

I do have a cheese head but its made out of foam :lol:

Beer and Cheese :wub:

Let him eat what he wants to eat Grandpa :P.

Yeah me to lets see how many pieces of pizza tonight :lol: and about 8 beers so far...........oh and some pork rinds tossed in for a snack......

Knock knock... Type 1 is coming in really soon :)

Wait till you have to pay for that shit every month :wacko:

I'm not good at giving up foods so when I diet I just make portions much smaller. Works pretty well for me.

Who is? That's why most of us fail on diets.
  • Like 4

Let him eat what he wants to eat Grandpa :P.

Knock knock... Type 1 is coming in really soon :)

Just stating the facts ;)

Oh really...... I was actually really good on my AIC.......yeah I could bring it way down with no beer but I cant live that way :lol: I am not one to eat just salad to live and extra 5 years.......that's no way to live :wacko:

• Like 5
righttirefire

Why are my fish smarter than me. My fish trap catch my chromis all the time..

Not so much my target fish. But the lawnmower is interested just not in the trap yet

It's colder than a witch's tit in a brass bra out there. Going out to tend the smoker every hour sucks a big ole donkey schlong!!!

Well should have cooked some top ramen instead :lol:

are you cold smoking it ;)

Why are my fish smarter than me. My fish trap catch my chromis all the time..

Not so much my target fish. But the lawnmower is interested just not in the trap yet

Well toss the chromis and they wont go in there anymore.......

Oh really...... I was actually really good on my AIC.......yeah I could bring it way down with no beer but I cant live that way :lol: I am not one to eat just salad to live and extra 5 years.......that's no way to live :wacko:

:lol:
  • Like 1

Good luck catching that LMB bro, hate to break it to you, but you're gonna have to rip the tank apart. If it were a bicolour or tailspot you could use snail shells as traps and have a damn good chance of catching it, LMB's don't fall for that shit.

• Like 3

Good luck catching that LMB bro, hate to break it to you, but you're gonna have to rip the tank apart. If it were a bicolour or tailspot you could use snail shells as traps and have a damn good chance of catching it, LMB's don't fall for that shit.

I have one in a tank and said #### it and just bought another one for the tank I wanted to put it in :lol: that little turd would shoot across the tank in a second when the net hit the water......one of the pita fish to catch......

• Like 3

I have a Mollie Miller and she is turning into a real bitch lately. I tried catching her last week pffft complete tank break down if I want to catch her.

I have one in a tank and said #### it and just bought another one for the tank I wanted to put it in :lol: that little turd would shoot across the tank in a second when the net hit the water......one of the pita fish to catch......

:lol: had to laugh at this. Mine is like a flash of lightning when I walk up to the tank. Head pops out to snag some passing food.
  • Like 2

It's colder than a witch's tit in a brass bra out there. Going out to tend the smoker every hour sucks a big ole donkey schlong!!!

73* here......... nothing like wearing shorts and flip flops in January :):P

• Like 4
shaneandjohn

So jealous :) It has warmed up here as well, 37 degrees today. Raining hard though, like a cow pissing on a flat rock......
  • Like 2

I need to talk to Mr. Marks about a "Stab Sancho in the bean bag with a rusty butter knife" button. :D

• Like 4

34 now and I had my shorts on in the house ;) I did go outside this morning with shorts and a hoody.........I am good for about 10 mins outside :lol:

I need to talk to Mr. Marks about a "Stab Sancho in the bean bag with a rusty butter knife" button. :D

I'd really like one of those buttons myself... It's raining and there's 7" of snow on the ground.

• Like 1

Don't judge but for some reason Justice For All is on...yeah shit my wife watches. Some chick is suing for a damn beta fish.....:lol: she wants $500 cause it wasn't sent overnight...and it showed up dead a week later :lol: she won $85.........musta been a nice beta :lol: people are so stupid

• Like 1
jedimasterben

My last endocrinologist was telling me about the shit I HAD to do or eat (even though my A1C after getting an insulin pump was ####ing 5.4), my new one I switched to a couple months back sat down with me on my first visit and said "I don't believe in this thing controlling your life, it is there to help keep you going the way you want to." I was like that's good, I'm gonna go eat a big ass plate of spaghetti now :lol:
  • Like 4