Pod Your Reef

Bad Hombre Cantina (yes I have a fish tank)

Sancho

Anyone else's dog purposely "lose" it's toys under a piece of furniture whe you stop paying attention to them? Then sit there and whine/bark till you get the toy out? I just keep telling myself I'm in control of the dog not the other way around. Pfft :lol:

• Like 6

Anyone else's dog purposely "lose" it's toys under a piece of furniture whe you stop paying attention to them? Then sit there and whine/bark till you get the toy out? I just keep telling myself I'm in control of the dog not the other way around. Pfft :lol:

My dogs toys dont fit under furniture, and she wont be denied attention. Lol
  • Like 3

That's an everyday thing.........she hides them and cant get them back :rolleyes: or even better yet lets whine all day at the coffee table.......move it and there is one piece of popcorn under it :lol:

I guess only a couple of us made through the new year?

Still kicking and freezing my ass off.............this weather ####ing sucks...........

only good thing I don't have to put he beer in the fridge :lol:

• Like 2
shaneandjohn

I agree Spectra! The PNW is horrible right now, It was 12 degrees here this morning with heavy winds. Definitely not used to this at all, nor do I want to be.

• Like 2

I agree Spectra! The PNW is horrible right now, It was 12 degrees here this morning with heavy winds. Definitely not used to this at all, nor do I want to be.

Ice shows up this weekend can hardly wait............

• Like 2

:lol:

Its all good I just sit back drink some more beer and watch the TV..........football weekend..........I can walk to get beer and actually have chains for my shoes :lol:

Its warm inside so I am all good.........

• Like 1

There are some things I'd like to have. a dog's sense of smell, the agility of a cat, be able to swim like a Tuna and fly like an Eagle. What a screwed up animal I'd be, lol.

• Like 3

There are some things I'd like to have. a dog's sense of smell, the agility of a cat, be able to swim like a Tuna and fly like an Eagle. What a screwed up animal I'd be, lol.

Well I can smell dog shit so its close I guess :lol: and as far as the agility I can curl up in a ball :o swimming well I float like a walrus ;) and as far as the flying part.........phfffff I would rather #### like a rabbit :lol:

• Like 7

I'm ready for a nap... lazy Friday. Pretty excited. House will be quiet in 45 minutes.

A nap sounds good. Too much to do today but maybe a short one between chores.

Listen up youngins, my balls, your chin IS NOT, lemme repeat that, IS NOT a good pick up line, been there, tried that. :D

The line "my dicks feeling a little dry" has worked for me before. It's all about the delivery.

• Like 4

My go to was always, I want to take you home and marry the $% out of you right now. You know, give you a good, stiff marrying. It always confused them just enough.

• Like 3