Coral Vue Hydros

Bad Hombre Cantina (yes I have a fish tank)

Sancho

:lol:

:^ )

Sorry to hear that shit....let's go #### Roger up...hear that Roger? We're coming for you .....don't worry, Sancho will draw you a diagram so you understand what's about to happen to you.

Or just turning it off period!! Lol

What a POS, I'd be pissed too!

No, no, no....turning it back on is when it gets funny again!

• Like 3

Both are getting boxed up and sent back to Tunze tomorrow. Then the replacements are going up for sale on R2R. Roger seems to respond to complaints there. Its gonna be back to Manuel tops offs in the mean time

• Like 2
Marc.The.Shark

No, no, no....turning it back on is when it gets funny again!

No, I mean NEVER turn it back on! Lol

I had to deal with them when my 3 month old return pump was vibrating to beat hell, had me take it all apart & send pics, but did send me a new impeller under warranty. It was a PITA, my pump is hard to remove. Kinda thought a $120 pump would be better, idk. Bought a Jebao for the new tank! Ha

Tell you what, my Hydor has been flawless for 1.5 years, never cleaned the sensor & keeps level fine. Don't know how these fancy ATO's can be so touchy, seems like Tunze is pretty bad. Read a lot of horror stories.

No, I mean NEVER turn it back on! Lol

I had to deal with them when my 3 month old return pump was vibrating to beat hell, had me take it all apart & send pics, but did send me a new impeller under warranty. It was a PITA, my pump is hard to remove. Kinda thought a $120 pump would be better, idk. Bought a Jebao for the new tank! Ha

Tell you what, my Hydor has been flawless for 1.5 years, never cleaned the sensor & keeps level fine. Don't know how these fancy ATO's can be so touchy, seems like Tunze is pretty bad. Read a lot of horror stories.

Yeah its junk. Years ago their pumps were hard to beat. Spent a ton o cash on them before the MP's were the thing to have. I really thought Tunze was a good brand. He is telling me that my 34 AIO is to small for the 3155 to work properly and he is convinced that there is a siphon issue with my 8. I am pretty sure the hardware failed inside both controllers. I have an apex I know I can make 2 float switches work better than this.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Heres 2 shots taken 15 months apart. I have given up trying to keep other coral in this tank. The Yumas just cover them all up till they die.

January 2015

DSC_0111_zpsc95b27a8.jpg

Today

IMG_0057_zpsmicofhvf.jpg

• Like 4

Picked this up last week.

IMG_0010_zpsbtouj94m.jpg

Last night someone gave me another clown. They beat the shit out of each other all night. Today they are all good.

IMG_0044_zpsbbq73l9y.jpg

IMG_0051_zpsaez7fimu.jpg

• Like 4

So are you unhappy with it just being a yuma dominated tank? :D

Nope. It just sucks that the Yumas started as a couple tiny hitch hikers and everything I spent money on has died. :lol:

• Like 3

The yumas look nice! If you don't want so many, have you thought about just replacing the rock?

nope. just gonna get a bigger tank. IM20 coming soon........maybe

• Like 2

New Yuma looking like its melting. Moved it to the bottom of the tank fingerscrossed New clown jumped out of the tank yesterday. My 2 year old freaked out and told the wife. She got her back in the tank in time she is doing fine today. RW 4 crapped out sometime today. :( (RTF if you ordered it from Amazon tell them it crapped out they will send you a new one) I have a bunch of Jebao pumps this is the first one to actually completely crap out. So I ordered this. http://www.ebay.com/itm/JEBAO-RW-4P-Wifi-Wavemaker-Aquarium-Pump-Aqualink-S1-Controller-PP4-RW4-Reef-/262266409870Any one use the aqualink? how do you like it? For $69 I figured what the hell. Oh and I am also getting some red slime :angry: Hopefully this is all the bad I have to deal with for awhile.

• Like 1

Oooof.....that's some shit, Flip Flop.

Not really you see what Harolds got going on? Ich and Bypropsis. Poor kid. :lol: I will take a little cyano, suicidal fish, melty shroom and a minor equip failure over bypropsis and Ich any day. ;)

• Like 1

Not really you see what Harolds got going on? Ich and Bypropsis. Poor kid. :lol: I will take a little cyano, suicidal fish, melty shroom and a minor equip failure over bypropsis and Ich any day. ;)

Good point.

Throw a brick through that tank of yours Hairball...its the only form of treatment guaranteed to work.

Hows tonight treating you, Sancho?

• 2 weeks later...
righttirefire

New Yuma looking like its melting. Moved it to the bottom of the tank fingerscrossed New clown jumped out of the tank yesterday. My 2 year old freaked out and told the wife. She got her back in the tank in time she is doing fine today. RW 4 crapped out sometime today. :( (RTF if you ordered it from Amazon tell them it crapped out they will send you a new one) I have a bunch of Jebao pumps this is the first one to actually completely crap out. So I ordered this. http://www.ebay.com/itm/JEBAO-RW-4P-Wifi-Wavemaker-Aquarium-Pump-Aqualink-S1-Controller-PP4-RW4-Reef-/262266409870Any one use the aqualink? how do you like it? For $69 I figured what the hell. Oh and I am also getting some red slime :angry: Hopefully this is all the bad I have to deal with for awhile.

Only 2 weeks late. Why you no pm me

Only 2 weeks late. Why you no pm me

Cause I am not that guy. It was a gift and didnt really want to burden you with the whole return process. I sort of got it working. Took it apart soaked in vinegar now it works just not on the lower settings. I know the jebao warranty sucks based on where you got it. If you did indeed buy it from Amazon and feel like going through the process LMK. If not its no big deal.