Coral Vue Hydros

Bad Hombre Cantina (yes I have a fish tank)

Sancho

I do a little snow not very much. I use to run 7 trucks did that for 14 years and got burned out. I make my money in the Spring Summer and Fall and get bored in the Winter. We haven't had any ice storms in a few years but the chainsaws are always ready! Drink up !

99 calories a beer. :)

• Like 1

Happy birthday Sir! And Yes, I get that awkward feeling as well, I would rather not have a spectacle made. My company posts Monthly birthday bulletins the 1'st of every month, so freaking everyone knows.

Birthday sexy time is the best though ;)

• Like 5

Well I don't have an office of people so..................

Where are the pics of the stripper :lol:

It was a first for me...we normally only have maybe 6 people in the office but today we had a bunch of people from corporate....I knew something was up when my boss called everyone but me to the office.

Well security turned the stripper in the piñata away at the door. Delivery guy dropped it in the parking lot where she was run over by one of our drivers....RIP piñata stripper. Just sayin, who puts a stripper in a piñata?

• Like 6

Happy birthday Sir! And Yes, I get that awkward feeling as well, I would rather not have a spectacle made. My company posts Monthly birthday bulletins the 1'st of every month, so freaking everyone knows.

Birthday sexy time is the best though ;)

not at my office you have to do some digging but its info available to all the managers. Very few escape the birthday shenanigans.

Yep I pulled the it's my birthday card all weekend....sexy time in the morning sexy time at night...beer at 9:30am, GTA V and lots of sitting on my couch doing jack shit :lol:

• Like 4

Send all those down trees to me, my woodshed's getting low. Here it is full, 10 cords:

7069182955_c76a58b06e_o.jpg

6923102346_3562a3073f_o.jpg

Bring your truck (and my corals) and I'll load you up. Ive got enough here to take care of you for several years.
  • Like 1
jedimasterben

Led led led.

Ben. Explain this.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

My new favorite comment on that video is 'Jesus, never furiously fapped as hard as I did to this.'

mh mh mh is what you need to say now

:lol:

• Like 2

neither do I......yeah those bastards put liens on our house and threatened to foreclose over $1200 worth of fines. The wife panicked and paid them. I was of the mindset good luck foreclosing on a $310k mortgage over $1200 in fines.....GFY

Yeah but you live in a part of the country with tornadoes, snow and miles of nothing...the $2300 I spend almost makes up for not dealing with that shit

Our HOA is no joke. We have been warned about so many things... Leaving the garbage can out, palm tree leaves too long- lawn not perfect during the drought- you name it! We haven't been fined but I did become friends with the HOA President ;-) It helps when they are old and you have little kids!

Im heartbroken over ETF I honestly miss Tuan. He sold me my first tank back in 1992. I had high hopes talking with Neil about how awesome the new store was going to be. Had know idea the drama that was going on behind the scenes. My go to shop now is reefers garage. New Age used to be tri city tropical fish and the owner sucked. He also let a great shop go to shit. They used to be in a huge shop off the 78. I stopped going there after they moved. The few times I went in there I was disappointed. Now that it's under new ownership things seemed to have picked up a bit. But was a bit put off when I saw everything I wanted was in a tank that said NFS.....put your NFS shit in the back don't put it in the tank for everyone to see....haven't been back since

I met Tuan a number of times but spent way more time with the younger newbies- Josh and Kip were so nice to me and helped me start up! Neil was also fantastic. I heard there was drama but no one would tell me what- I need to check out Reefers Garage! I heard the last owner was horrible also. The guys there have been great- So far so good but I still miss our ETF :-( They kept promising they were reopening but I guess not. Booooo

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes! Does anyone else find it awkward when the whole office gathers round and sings happy birthday to you? Cake was good and jacks piñata made for some fun.

Also, Happy Birthday!!!!!

• Like 1

Well I don't have an office of people so..................

Where are the pics of the stripper :lol:

Titties and beer make the world go round, you heard it here first.

• Like 3

Enough already this farewell speech is just taking to ####ing long............................. :rolleyes:

and how many times..................my fellow americans...................

• Like 1

Enough already this farewell speech is just taking to ####### long............................. :rolleyes:

and how many times..................my fellow americans...................

I could listen to him easily for another 8 years :)
  • Like 2