SaltCritters.com

Need an ID - *Hell's Fire Nems

Thomas898

fission is only with some nems, my aiptasia won't ever do fission unless you practically rip them in half lol, they always prefer pedal laceration. Maybe yours is a fission species, hopefully he breeds for you.

I can see it now, anemoneraptor, a innocent experiment on transgenic aiptasia for a solution to coral bleaching, somehow they become amphibious and go to invade all costal cities leaving pedal piece monsters behind, then well we need more thought to make a good ending.

Me too! Although.. the more I think about it.. is having more than 4 of these such a good idea if they sting that bad?? Lol.

Oh no we don't! Everyone knows it ends with everything being eaten and the anemoneraptor staring thoughtfully at the camera, thus confirming a shitty sequel!

I'm sure not but would make for an interesting ending to the movie. :P

Leaving one sole surviving one that gets into space.. :owned: It could be like Alien, but bad!

Leaving one sole surviving one that gets into space.. :owned: It could be like Alien, but bad!

Have to enter up through some kind of spores into space.

Well, they could potentially eat each other, right??? So cannibalism maybe?

you'd think but I've actually tried to feed an aiptasia another aiptasia he wrapped his friend like food then unusually immediately threw his friend away as if saying "sorry brother I've made a mistake" so I doubt other anemones even have the physical ability for cannibalism

Me too! Although.. the more I think about it.. is having more than 4 of these such a good idea if they sting that bad?? Lol.

Oh no we don't! Everyone knows it ends with everything being eaten and the anemoneraptor staring thoughtfully at the camera, thus confirming a shitty sequel!

lol perfect, then the anemoneraptor figures to grow people in aquariums, reverse of today, then there will be an enormous box office loss and thousands of angry fans lol

invade other planets, aliens to aliens when you think about it.

Have to enter up through some kind of spores into space.

since the nems would replace us, couldn't they use our rockets and shoot dormant pedal lacerations to invade new areas after gaining intense intelligence.

Archived