inTank Media Baskets

********The Euphyllia Club********

CosmicCanine

Ok that green torch video was bad ass

I know right! I wish my F****** torch looked HALF that nice. like really. how the HE** do peopel get their torches to look that nice?!

Hard to see on this vid but there are actually 3 suckers on one spinner.

Hear we go....... Spin that CUC!!

CUC Spinoff (Created with @Magisto):

I dont know why i just laughed so hard at that hahaha omfg XD

• Like 1

I dont know why i just laughed so hard at that hahaha omfg XD

Glad it made you lough.

I am not sure why but that CUC love spinners.

Perhaps they like to graze on fresh algea that grows on it or just having thrill of going supersonic.

• Like 1

Glad it made you lough.

I am not sure why but that CUC love spinners.

Perhaps they like to graze on fresh algea that grows on it or just having thrill of going supersonic.

Hahahaha! Well when i bought my torch 5ish days ago, i got it for 17$ because it had 2 dead heads on it right? (i wouldnt have bought it if it didnt look healthy.) Well the alive head looked super awesome in the lfs tank so i HAD to bring it home... Im in love with it haha. Well just a bit ago. (at about 1230 at night LOL) I just cut off the two dead heads and gave the alive head some room, I even glued him to his own frag disk. Well as of now at 1AM, It seems that hes alot happier. the lights are off, but hes extended alot more than he was yesterday. maybe thats why he didnt come out that much. because maybe he didnt have room or something... Not sure. Ill post some photos here tomorrow! Goodnight NR!!!

Dudeeee those are so nice! I wish I had that many! What is the little one on the frag disk? Is it a green torch?

Yup, the last 3 are the same coral. It's got obnoxious green tips and the tentacles are darker the more it's contracted.

Yup, the last 3 are the same coral. It's got obnoxious green tips and the tentacles are darker the more it's contracted.

damn nice yo! The more mines contracted the more green it gets! I wish it stayed that green its unreal.

There is no such thing as a plain jane torch.

I think he mean "just green" like not a specific morph like a T's haha....

My torch is finally extended!!!! I found out my lights were basically burning it so i turned them down to 25%W 40%B and put him in flow thats lightish moderate and makes him stay flowing one way and BOOM! Hes open and happy. and i am happy too!

post-83142-0-98272000-1424217595_thumb.png

• Like 1