Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

LC Hyper Phoenix's... They're BACK!

Legendary Corals

Legendary Corals

Hey reefers!

Finally... FINALLY we have these bad boys again. We've been turning you zoa lovers down for almost a year now to buy this morph but now we can gladly reply back with "One polyp or two? icon_smile.gif ". LC Hyper Phoenix's are back, and kicking! If you've never owned one before, you are definitely missing out.

Frags will be ready to ship next week! We're only offering 3 frags of 1p and 3 frags of 2p for the time being. Swing by the site to secure your piece of Legendary history today (or just click the pretty photo). icon_smile.gif

1p Frags - $69.99 (3 total)

2p Frags - $20 more (2 Sold, 1 Left)

11432968764_6ff34be4bc_b.jpg

LC Hyper Phoenix: One of the brightest scarlet red zoas you'll ever come across. Very similar to ARC Poinsettias but come in a more bad*** pronounced black pattern. These guys get big and are sure to be a morph you'll love.

Cheers,
Darwin

Legendary Corals

One of the nicest zoas out there. Glad you guys got em back!

Thanks K! Do you still have yours?

Those are sweet!

Thanks a bunch G! You get some any new zoas yourself lately? There's a nice wave coming in.

Thanks K! Do you still have yours?.

Nope unfortunately I lost mine when I was out of the country for two weeks last year. Thinking about picking up a frag again

Thanks a bunch G! You get some any new zoas yourself lately? There's a nice wave coming in.

Yeah I've noticed that as well. I've been ordering zoas pretty much weekly for a while now but the stuff I've been getting recently has been nicer than usual.

Legendary Corals

Nope unfortunately I lost mine when I was out of the country for two weeks last year. Thinking about picking up a frag again

Ack! PM incoming bro. I gotchu.

Yeah I've noticed that as well. I've been ordering zoas pretty much weekly for a while now but the stuff I've been getting recently has been nicer than usual.

Ooo, just what I was hoping to hear. PM and cool idea incoming. ;)

Legendary Corals

Damn it. I've been wanting this and Poinsettias. Why did I promise my GF I'll stop buying zoas????

These are better because they actually grow. LOL

Archived