SaltCritters.com

New Legendary Segment, Customer Highlights: Berlibee's Awesome Photos!

Legendary Corals

Legendary Corals

Hey there fellow Nano-Reefers,

We plan on doing highlights and do more posts just about the hobby, as not everything that comes from vendors should be solely sales don't you think? As coral vendors, we have an obligation to entertain you geeky reefers with coral talk!
So here's our first coral entertainment line up... Customer Photos!

We've requested photos from so many of our customers of our corals and it's a shame that some of you don't know about them. What's more of a shame is if you guys photos of our corals and WE don't know about them!

So here's just a little highlight of one of our newest Legendary Customers from Nano-Reef, berlibee, and our corals looking amazing in his set up. He's new to the forums (go visit his page!) and is extremely friendly. A little back story with our first impression of Alexey. We messed up on his very first order from us and offered to send him the pieces we missed at our cost. He was very stubborn and refused to let us take the shipping hit, and demanded that he pay for it since "no work is ever free." We settled that he would only be allowed to pay for half, but we were a bit speechless since most customers would have taken our offer in a heartbeat, as it's the right thing for a vendor to do. Since he was so stubborn, we snuck in a few extra pieces for him to call it even.

So without further ado, here's Alexey/ berlibee's photos, and they are simply superb! Puts our photos to shame, haha! If you'd like to know more about how he took these photos and his set up, give him a shout out and let's bring him into this thread to share his knowledge and background of photography!

16422866881_d4bbdedccd_b.jpg

16423693092_d9b42123b1_b.jpg

16236974938_71a2ea3c5e_o.jpg

16422865351_a002d66261_o.jpg

16423692002_52709b5dd3_o.jpg

We have many other customer photos that we keep logged and plan on doing more pieces like this in the future. If you got our corals, be sure to send it to us!

What are some coral segments you'd like to see us do in the future?

Cheers,

Darwin

So without further ado, here's Alexey/ berlibee's photos, and they are simply superb! Puts our photos to shame, haha! If you'd like to know more about how he took these photos and his set up, give him a shout out and let's bring him into this thread to share his knowledge and background of photography!

So drool-worthy! Thanks for sharing Darwin!

Ah! Thank you very much man, I really like your store and how you present everything and the quality of your corals is awesome, they've opened in the first hours and already all of them have 1-2 new polyps, you've sent me so many stuff that I didn't even knew where to find a free spot in the tank hehehehe ... my tank is now 85% Legendary. :lol: I'll wait around 6 months and will order some SPS from you!

Shaun cmon' ! I'm red like tomato now. :blush:

Legendary Corals

So drool-worthy! Thanks for sharing Darwin!

I only wrote this thread up, Berlibee is the one who took the photos! :lol:

Great photos. :) Alexey is an incredibly talented photographer and an even nicer person.

Ah! Thank you very much man, I really like your store and how you present everything and the quality of your corals is awesome, they've opened in the first hours and already all of them have 1-2 new polyps, you've sent me so many stuff that I didn't even knew where to find a free spot in the tank hehehehe ... my tank is now 85% Legendary. :lol: I'll wait around 6 months and will order some SPS from you!

Shaun cmon' ! I'm red like tomato now. :blush:

Sounds like you need to put up more photos Alexey! Mind sharing any tips and your camera set up? I'm sure others would love to know!

Sure, I'm using a Manfrotto tripod with Junior Geared Head. Canon 5D MIII + Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM Lens on it. It's pretty much it. I like to use live view and zoom x5 on the screen because I'm using manual focus. Processing RAW in Lightroom. I hope it will help. ;)

Very cool thread, Darwin! I've been thinking about doing something similar. It's a nice change to see this kind of thread rather than the typical FS threads.

Archived