Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Insane New Shroomy! ULTRA Lava Lamps!

Legendary Corals

Legendary Corals

Well, it's time to let these guys out of the oven. These shrooms come from the land of lala rainbow unicorns land just south of disney waters, where you know, all your coral dreams come true. We nearly went blind when we saw these and had to do a double take. Were these really Lava Lamp shrooms??? They have a totally different color pattern and were by far one of the brightest shrooms we've EVER seen! Such a gorgeous array of colors, leaves our normal Lava Lamps to shame. But, they are fairly similar... just on steroids. So being the naming genius' we are, we present... ULTRA Lava Lamps (see how clever we are?)!!!

15615687463_8a56f96479_b.jpg

Frags are ready to go, and we're working on a small WYSIWYG update as well. Should be up by tomorrow along with these shroomies!

So, who wants one? :D

Introductory Price:

Small: $200 shipped

Medium/Large: $300 shipped

JUST KIDDING!!!

Real Prices:

Smalls: $19.99

Mediums:$24.99

Large (very few, have an insane black ring): $29.99

And here's a teaser on some new releases to be put onto the site:

Really rare Pink Cadillac Monti
16237167055_918f73deb0_b.jpg

All new pink rainbow morph, super bright:
16049661378_5c09b60c27_b.jpg

Down to our last 2 LC Conjure frags... the sickest watermelon chalice...
15617316903_5be6005fa4_b.jpg

All new vampire morph, Nightwalkers:
16211281606_8d3ca1f47a_b.jpg

Cheers,

Darwin

Legendary Corals

These are awesome! If it wasn't so cold I would be all up on a couple of these!!

maxresdefault.jpg

I need these!!!

Yes you do!

Chalice, monti and pink rainbow zoa are awesome. Wish it wasn't 9degrees around these woods.

Well...

maxresdefault.jpg

Are these more like rhodactis or mushroom? Don't want an infestation.

These are discosomas! Now all discosomas grow fast and I'm pretty sure these are ones that you'd like to see more of. Or at least your reefing buddies would. :lol:

I want that monti.

She's a purdy aint she?

Those mushrooms are sweet! I'm diggin' the pink rainbows too, really nice contrast of colors on that one.

Thanks G! You know it's good stuff when another top vendor comments. Maybe it's time for a trade. ;)

Legendary Corals

I totally made an order this morning!

My first one with Legendary Corals :)

Ah! So that's you! Let me know about that shipping date. Elsa might enjoy the cold, but I know these guys sure won't.

Legendary Corals

AMG I think I might need one of those. And you have eco-gorgs! Oh man... why does it have to be so cold?

We have PINK polyped eco gorgs!!! :D And darn you weather. Shoo shoo go away. These good people need their coral fix!!!

If it wasn't for the freezing weather I would take that.

This ice is becoming a real problem. Global warming isn't warm enough.

THIS

fc5c7d_56ec908bf7c946adb31455d5f978a59f.

WHY DOESN'T EVERYONE DO THIS??!?!

Also, I wish you guy had a "new additions" button, so I can see what the newest stuff is

Because not everyone is as... legendary. But we are planning on switching to something else that's just as safe and slick looking, and much faster for us to prep. We're still tinkering!

And because my marketing major that doesn't exist tells me that having you browse through the whole section increases the amount of time that you'll look at our eye candy, making you want to pick said candy into a box and shipped to your home so that you can enjoy said candy. ;)

We have PINK polyped eco gorgs!!! :D And darn you weather. Shoo shoo go away. These good people need their coral fix!!!

Because not everyone is as... legendary. But we are planning on switching to something else that's just as safe and slick looking, and much faster for us to prep. We're still tinkering!

Yup, it was the pink polyped ones in particular that I was drooling over!

As safe for the polyps as the little bubble enclosures are, I will admit that sometimes I have a hard time getting the colored bottom piece off the frag plug. Once I accidentally smooshed a zoa with my thumb, slicing it with my thumbnail while I was trying to pop the bottom piece off. (No, I am not one of those crazy ladies with uberlong nails either.) It was a freebie polyp, so I didn't sweat it, though I wondered if I got palytoxin on myself. (I promptly washed my hands well!)

And because my marketing major that doesn't exist tells me that having you browse through the whole section increases the amount of time that you'll look at our eye candy, making you want to pick said candy into a box and shipped to your home so that you can enjoy said candy. ;)

Eh, that happens when I'm in a physical store maybe, but when I'm online I'm like, I'm sure I've seen all this before, it must not be new. I wasn't interested in buying it before, I'm probably no interested in buying it this time.

As safe for the polyps as the little bubble enclosures are, I will admit that sometimes I have a hard time getting the colored bottom piece off the frag plug. Once I accidentally smooshed a zoa with my thumb, slicing it with my thumbnail while I was trying to pop the bottom piece off. (No, I am not one of those crazy ladies with uberlong nails either.) It was a freebie polyp, so I didn't sweat it, though I wondered if I got palytoxin on myself. (I promptly washed my hands well!)

I've never NOT had a plug flip over during shipping. That means for the entire ride, the coral scraping against the bag. If it's a sensitive coral, it'll make the difference.

Legendary Corals

Yup, it was the pink polyped ones in particular that I was drooling over!

I honestly have a hard time taking some of them off as well. But if it's hard to take off, then it's hard to fall off during shipping. We're working on a simpler but similar method. Hopefully we'll have it done by the time it gets nice and warm in your area for corals! :)

Eh, that happens when I'm in a physical store maybe, but when I'm online I'm like, I'm sure I've seen all this before, it must not be new. I wasn't interested in buying it before, I'm probably no interested in buying it this time.

I've never NOT had a plug flip over during shipping. That means for the entire ride, the coral scraping against the bag. If it's a sensitive coral, it'll make the difference.

Hehehe oh ho ho. That's what you think. I always sneak things here and there on our site, and people always catch it. And yup! We've ordered plenty of times online to know how some people just put their frags in bags and ship it. We didn't like it ourselves and looked into the best way for your corals to arrive safely. It takes us a long time, but definitely worth it every time when we hear how our shipping is #1!

How do I ORDER!!!

Just click the picture in the avatar! I just updated some nice goodies too and another new lava lamp morph... :)

It's pretty scrunched up but here is a picture of the Lava lamp I got from Legendary Corals

lavashroom_zps0191cce6.jpg

I'm no photographer but as you can see, it's pretty spot on with the pictures above. There's nothing I hate more than to get coral that look nothing like the pictures on a site. Well done! I"ll post updated pictures as it opens more over the next few days.

Legendary Corals

It's pretty scrunched up but here is a picture of the Lava lamp I got from Legendary Corals

lavashroom_zps0191cce6.jpg

I'm no photographer but as you can see, it's pretty spot on with the pictures above. There's nothing I hate more than to get coral that look nothing like the pictures on a site. Well done! I"ll post updated pictures as it opens more over the next few days.

Glad to hear, and thank you so much! Can't wait to see that beauty open up even more. :)

Archived