Coral Vue Hydros

3x NanoBox Tide Good Enough for Fusion 30L?

Newtybar

Tank is 36" x 15" x 13"

I like the look of the lights on the arms vs hanging. Will three NanoBox Tide's work for my application?

Three would do the job. Or you could also do two Duos.

-Dave

Could this be built with a common controller and power supply for the 3 fixtures? That way it would behave like one lighting unit but with the three fixture "look" that the OP wants.

I would think that with Bluefish or a Storm-X you could control the three fixtures independently from one controller.

jedimasterben

Could this be built with a common controller and power supply for the 3 fixtures? That way it would behave like one lighting unit but with the three fixture "look" that the OP wants.

I would think that with Bluefish or a Storm-X you could control the three fixtures independently from one controller.

Easy as pie. Could even do left-to-right dimming for a true sunrise/sunset :)

Paleoreef103

Easy as pie. Could even do left-to-right dimming for a true sunrise/sunset :)

I think even a normal storm could do that. You wouldn't have a channel for a dedicated moonlight, but if that's not an issue that's all you'd need.

Sure could. Like Ben said to, you could make a killer left to right sunrise/sunset.

-D

Archived