SaltCritters.com

false percula clown and royal gramma?

rock12

i was wondering if these two fish would be ok to keep together in a 10gallon or if its pushing it? I know the clown is very hardy but are the grammas to? I've seem sites saying there moderate care level and others that say there super hardy. What do you think?

These fish should be fine together. I had the exact same fish combination in my 8g nano. IMO, I think the gramma is very easy to care for. Not a picky eater and interesting to watch him defend his cave.

HTH,

Lam

Introduce them at the same time if you can. Lessens territorial issues. Just add a few extra water changes as the bioload acclimates.

I currently have a True Perc, and a Lawnmower blenny in a 5 gallon. Everyone is happy and water perams stay in check so long as I do a water change every couple of days.

could i possibly add another small fish into a 10gallon or would that be pussing it? If i could do any of you know of a realy colorfull fish that doesn't get bigger than a "1 and is easy to care for and lives long? oh and how old to royal grammas live?

i would realy like a butterflyflish if any of you know a bred of them that stay very small. I'm looking but i don't see any! If you know of a butterfly specie that would do good in a 10gallon tank with a true percula clown and royal gramma that would be wonderful if not any more sugestions would be great!

well they look great but they get too big and like to swim so hold off on that, but for a clean up crew i'd do 4 or 5 little hermit crabs and then get 3 snails and go with that

Archived