Innovative Marine Aquariums

Drunken Reef Thoughts

jbb

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just give milk, it contains several opioids, kids love it.

Either way you killed a kid and took a bone from the crime scene, double ####ed up.
no collected deer bones from grandfather's neighbors last deer hunt.

lol I think I read somewhere these were the poor mans moorish idol, moorish idols obviously way cooler with way longer fin thingy

Idols are also a bit more specialized in their care tho, for a long time they were considered impossible to keep in captivity even.... its been overcame and there was a place that was getting them onto prepared meals a while back but not sure if they are still doing it or even around...

In a larger tank yes, but I think the banner fish would be a better/ easier option

They fit in nanos just fine, I seen it in a movie once

Chrs_tank.jpg

Idols are also a bit more specialized in their care tho, for a long time they were considered impossible to keep in captivity even.... its been overcame and there was a place that was getting them onto prepared meals a while back but not sure if they are still doing it or even around...

ya finding the right sponges on your own would be a PITA

whiskey, never underestimate its power

I rarely drink anymore.... don't get old kids lol I haven't drank whiskey in probably 15 yrs lol

You helped me learn how to hide bodies

Gonna need a bigger tank :lol:

I rarely drink anymore.... don't get old kids lol I haven't drank whiskey in probably 15 yrs lol

Thats a damn shame, send me you address, I have a bottle for ya

I feel your pain there, hangovers and kids is a bad day... I only drink now on fishing trips with my friends usually and that only happens a few times a year.

oh and weddings... never attend a dry wedding...

Yep always say they are rad new aquarium decorations, when they ask of the smell start cooking bacon.

thumb.jpg

I feel your pain there, hangovers and kids is a bad day... I only drink now on fishing trips with my friends usually and that only happens a few times a year.

You know, I'm 32 and have never once had a hang over while of legal drinking age. when I was younger though ... GOOD LORD did alcohol kick my ass

Thats a damn shame, send me you address, I have a bottle for ya

Being old married with kids kinda does that to ya. Straight whiskey was never my main thing tho, always made me turn into the hulk. I could drink the hell out of any rum or cognac tho. Now I just drink long islands lol

thumb.jpg

You know, I'm 32 and have never once had a hang over while of legal drinking age. when I was younger though ... GOOD LORD did alcohol kick my ass

I get them from beer, which we have a ban on liquor at my friends cabin now... long story but gin ends up getting things out of hand lol scars to remind me as well lol

My best solution thus far is downing 2 bottles of gatorade before I fall asleep... which always sucks because if you have room for 2 bottles of gatorade... that could've been beer instead

Being old married with kids kinda does that to ya. Straight whiskey was never my main thing tho, always made me turn into the hulk. I could drink the hell out of any rum or cognac tho. Now I just drink long islands lol

Damn and I always thought my marriage led to my drinking ... whooooda thunk

I've never had a hangover, ever. I have drank myself sober tho, twice LOL

Damn and I always thought my marriage led to my drinking ... whooooda thunk

Work led to drinking as an adult for me. Solved that and quit working lol Wifes pretty good tho, I can't really complain there.... Plus we've been together 10 yrs next month and my puppy weighs more then she does, while I've gained 100+lbs :lol:

Archived