Innovative Marine Aquariums

Innovative Marine Fusion 10 Club

obeythefro

looks way better than the eggcrate one ill end up making, plus i don't have the tools to cut acrylic at the moment

Probaby like 18 plus shipping.

• Like 1

Probaby like 18 plus shipping.

sounds like a deal to me, i would just have to wait till next week when i get paid. my carpayment just left me $8 in my bank account haha.

Huh. Never seen one of those before, lol. The dimensions means it should fit in any chamber you want it to in the back so you have the option to fit the rest of your stuff in there too. Worth testing out and letting us know how it does. B)

Huh. Never seen one of those before, lol. The dimensions means it should fit in any chamber you want it to in the back so you have the option to fit the rest of your stuff in there too. Worth testing out and letting us know how it does. B)

I have a reactor and Tunze Nano ATO so I think it'll probably be best in the first chamber. I'll look into it.

I've got my tank up and running to start the cycle (as of last night). I have the Ghost Skimmer running and I'm waiting on my mounting arm for my AI Nano - Has anyone seen these two work together? Im starting to wonder if the arm won't fir with the skimmer?

• Like 1

I've got my tank up and running to start the cycle (as of last night). I have the Ghost Skimmer running and I'm waiting on my mounting arm for my AI Nano - Has anyone seen these two work together? Im starting to wonder if the arm won't fir with the skimmer?

def turn the skimmer off until you have finished your cycle, it could effect your cycle time negatively.

• Like 2
reefernanoman

Man this club keeps growing and growing! I love it! It's so amazing the different kinds of lights that we are all using, but all the tanks seem to be doing very well with all of them. From PAR 30-38 to Radions!

• Like 2

Just got my fusion 10 setup! ill post pics soon when I am back home. still in the early stages of the tank build, but I have two baby oscillaris clowns, frogspawn, an anemone ( clowns havent hosted yet :angry: ) and some star polyp.

• Like 2

What do you mean, Kyle? I thought spending for a new tank is always the highest priority? Followed by marbles. And then bills. Right? :)

exactly. it doesn't help that i just bought a baby chahoua gecko earlier today either haha. my room is a zoo.

• Like 2
reefernanoman

exactly. it doesn't help that i just bought a baby chahoua gecko earlier today either haha. my room is a zoo.

I got two tanks in the living room and one in the guest room, so I'm right behind ya.

• Like 1