ReefCleaners.org

Kat's Birthday Party

metrokat

Thanks Dave and Kat for the answers.

So for anyone following my travails with RAW photos and getting them to look good you will appreciate the irony here.

Auto white balance, Fine jpg, directly from camera no processing except to resize down to 1600xwhatever

OkL33n.jpg

My slimer could beat up your slimer. :D Same thing, AWB, no adjustments. SCREW RAW! So to speak anyway.

7kh59k.jpg

• Like 5

I'm so mad.

If I bring that same photo into the Adobe RAW editor and choose Image Settings I lose most of the finer color details.

I have to choose Camera Neutral (default is Adobe Standard) and then bump the saturation of each channel up by 20 just to get a similar, but still not quite as vibrant, image.

qsZUCr.jpg

• Like 1

Look at his orange Mohawk

Don't be hatin' on my spotty glass

IMG_2208.JPG

This one is so cool that I didn't even notice the spots. If I didn't know it was a real fish I would think it was a computer-generated fish :lol:

All the new pictures are fantastic. We should have taken up a collection to buy you a cheap kit lens a long time ago :D

• Like 1
jedimasterben

Man, I'd be throwing my tank out the window if water kept running down the glass all over the damned thing. You sure you don't have a bunch of tiny holes drilled in the top that water gets pushed out of? :P

Man, I'd be throwing my tank out the window if water kept running down the glass all over the damned thing. You sure you don't have a bunch of tiny holes drilled in the top that water gets pushed out of? :P

:slap:

It's the gyre. Mostly. I have clips that hold my screen and the wave motion gets a drop of water on the clips and slowly it travels over the lip of the tank and rivulets fall one at a time. I move the clips around, but inevitably get another one doing the same. Capillary action. #Sciencebitch

Layer a piece of paper towel on the inner part of the tank between the clip and glass? As long as the paper towel does not hang outside it shouldn't drip.

Layer a piece of paper towel on the inner part of the tank between the clip and glass? As long as the paper towel does not hang outside it shouldn't drip.

too much work. and it could fall into the tank. Benny can just suck it and look at my dirty glass.

• Like 2