Pod Your Reef

Kat's Birthday Party

metrokat

Yes to the more negative in #2... I like overhangs.

No to the left... I honestly thought you had actually moved the entire thing at first. :rolleyes:

And yes to what someone else mentioned... clean the frags outta the sandbed

Is that the clam you were having issues with earlier?

• Like 1

My Canon lens was supposed to be here by today and the tracking shows that the label was generated last week but never shipped. :angry:

I sent out half a dozen amazon emails Since yesterday. Then I get this today

We dropped the package off last week at our local box store to be packed up and shipped before we went out of town, but we are checking the tracking information and also don't see any update on the shipping.

We are in contact with them right now to figure out what happened to the shipment.

In the meantime, I will be heading to the post office within the hour to personally ship out a replacement. We really want to apologize for whatever is going on. You should receive this new shipment no later than Friday and please make sure to give me a call if you don't so I can do whatever I can to take care of it.

Thanks so much and have a wonderful day.

Really?

I was wondering what happened to it. I had UPS mange to leave a next day early am package at their facilities instead of putting it jet on Monday. Luckily it was work stuff and reef stuff. So it may actually be UPS' fault.

I was wondering what happened to it. I had UPS mange to leave a next day early am package at their facilities instead of putting it jet on Monday. Luckily it was work stuff and reef stuff. So it may actually be UPS' fault.

it's always their fault.

I shipped an overnight UPS the other day - coral. The damn box got stuck in the UPS drop box thing. Ugh. I sat there waiting for the UPS man. To top it off it charged me for a 3 pound box - volume weight when it was only a pound. So my quote to my buyer was off by a lot. Bastards. At least I now insure all coral shipments. I am not taking any chances.

• Like 2

My Canon lens was supposed to be here by today and the tracking shows that the label was generated last week but never shipped. :angry:

I sent out half a dozen amazon emails Since yesterday. Then I get this today

We dropped the package off last week at our local box store to be packed up and shipped before we went out of town, but we are checking the tracking information and also don't see any update on the shipping.

[edit]

My cat was very cute and very vocal today. Okay he's cute and vocal everyday. But I was out for a doctors appointment and when I came back he was all over me. :wub: Then he sat on my desk. Oh yeah - there is the podcast microphone. ha ha.

Bogi :wub:

I have a weird UPS story... I had taken a bunch of endoscopic biopsies on a patient, then one of technicians ran the package to the local UPS Store for shipping. I waited the typical 7 days when I would get results back from the lab. Then I waited 10 days... At the 2 week mark we contacted the lab. They hadn't received the shipment at all! The tracking numbers we had showed that the package had never been in the UPS system at all! The tech went back to the UPS Store to get to the bottom of things... The box was eventually found in their cleaning supplies closet! Someone claimed to think the box contained cleaning supplies. Oh if I could have been a fly on the wall if someone had opened that box and found a bunch of formalin jars...

• Like 2
jedimasterben

it's always their fault.

I shipped an overnight UPS the other day - coral. The damn box got stuck in the UPS drop box thing. Ugh. I sat there waiting for the UPS man. To top it off it charged me for a 3 pound box - volume weight when it was only a pound. So my quote to my buyer was off by a lot. Bastards. At least I now insure all coral shipments. I am not taking any chances.

UPS no longer prices packages by actual weight first, it goes by dimensional weight unless actual weight is greater. That used to be the case only for next day and second day air packages, but now it applies to all.

"....UPS no longer prices packages by actual weight first, it goes by dimensional weight..." dimensional weight! Based on Dimensional weight I no longer have to eat salad for lunch.

• Like 2

"....UPS no longer prices packages by actual weight first, it goes by dimensional weight..." dimensional weight! Based on Dimensional weight I no longer have to eat salad for lunch.

;)

How are you? Hope you have a chance to listen to the podcast this evening.

jedimasterben

LMAO!!!!

Harry - Benny totally tricked me. I will beat him, not to worry, I have an extra mean beating stick reserved for him.

I might even send him some aiptasia.

Send him burnt out LEDs! :o

(And don't sweat it haha- doesn't bother me at all :) )

• Like 2