SaltCritters.com

Kat's Birthday Party

metrokat

Wait, so are you keeping your current tank, or just accepting that you need a bigger tank and moving everything there?

Okay, Really Benny!

Upton is one of the heirs to the Whirlpool fortune. She runs around like that for fun basically lol

• Like 2
jedimasterben

Okay, Really Benny!

I tried SO. HARD. to get it to be the FIRST reply to the thread, but you didn't do it earlier in the day, I was upgrading my wife's laptop and that had my attention before Kate Upton did :)

• Like 5

Tank should be bigger

:slap:

My viewing chair isn't near as snazzy, but it's still a must! Looking forward to seeing it come together

fingerscrossed Hoping I can keep it as close to concept as possible. That chair might be lumpy though, I have to bring it out of storage to see.

Fill the whole alcove with a tank

Nope nope nope!

Just because you have the space, doesn't mean you should fill it with an aquarium. Over sized tanks in a room are not a good look. #design101

Tell 'em Brad.

It has begun!

omgomgomg

Also , the chick in the video could use a burger or two, she disappeared when she turned to the side.

:haha: You cook?

Wait, so are you keeping your current tank, or just accepting that you need a bigger tank and moving everything there?

Upton is one of the heirs to the Whirlpool fortune. She runs around like that for fun basically lol

The RSM will retire, Just not immediately. I'm going to take my own sweet time to transfer stuff over. I was supposed to move the RSM to the side wall today so I can get to work on the nook but the Tank Sitter says he will help tomorrow.

I tried SO. HARD. to get it to be the FIRST reply to the thread, but you didn't do it earlier in the day, I was upgrading my wife's laptop and that had my attention before Kate Upton did :)

lol. I would have beaten you with my stick.

• Like 4

The RSM will retire, Just not immediately. I'm going to take my own sweet time to transfer stuff over. I was supposed to move the RSM to the side wall today so I can get to work on the nook but the Tank Sitter says he will help tomorrow.

Oh good, take your time, moving is so stressful.

Fill the whole alcove with a tank

Nope nope nope!

That way kat can tak pics from INSIDE the tank. I approve.

• Like 2