inTank Media Baskets

Black monday sale?

Wjcastiglione

Wjcastiglione

Telllll meeee you guys plan a sale at some point lol I've spent way too much on my tank and want one of these.

Edit - I meant cyber monday lol

Wjcastiglione

Cyber Monday is so dead. It's all about black friday now

Psshhhh you wouldn't catch me dead in one of those stores with all those crazy women running around cutting each other over $5 off a vacuum.

Psshhhh you wouldn't catch me dead in one of those stores with all those crazy women running around cutting each other over $5 off a vacuum.

No I mean online as well. I rarely see Cyber Monday deals in our realm the world any more. I tried it a few times and nothing, Black Friday is HUGE online

Wjcastiglione

Yes sir TONS of black Friday deals. People still go to stores on black Friday?

hmmmm... so you're telling me to have a lil cash stockpile for this event eh? I'm hoping an aquarium controller will go on massive sale. lol

orrrrr likeeee $5 frags. anddddd I'll just buy 20 of them.

hmmmm... so you're telling me to have a lil cash stockpile for this event eh? I'm hoping an aquarium controller will go on massive sale. lol

orrrrr likeeee $5 frags. anddddd I'll just buy 20 of them.

Might want to have a credit card or Paypal handy. A stockpile of cash will do you no good online :).
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Mmmmm. Can't wait till black Friday. I love watching people fight over stupid crap.

One if the highlights of my year.

If I wanted to risk being trampled by wild animals, I'd fly to Pamplona Spain and run with the bulls, not head to my local Mall!

If I wanted to risk being trampled by wild animals, I'd fly to Pamplona Spain and run with the bulls, not head to my local Mall!

I work retail so i have to be at black Friday sales.

Archived