• Created
  • Last Reply
I like!!!!
Glad you do!
Looking good!!
Looks great.
Thanks

My little pony, sorry chromis. He is under 1" awwwwimagejpg3-1.jpg

My first SPS of the tank, good PE and food colour, shame my camera is terrible. I got it for free and it is half bleached because it was broken off and on some GSPimagejpg1-7.jpg

Do you not have a sump yet?
I will after new year because I'm getting a skimmer from Santa :) then going on holiday 2 days after Christmas.
Looks good.

Thanks

That sux... So sorry to hear. Sounds like something was stressing him out as they have always been super active all the time. Didn't see where you picked him up. Was he an LFS purchase?

That sux... So sorry to hear. Sounds like something was stressing him out as they have always been super active all the time. Didn't see where you picked him up. Was he an LFS purchase?

yeah, i phoned them up and i will bring in the body and some water and they will test it, if it is ok, which is is i will get a full refund

I got ich... On my cherub angelfish, he never used to visit the cleaner shrimp now he does once an hour at least. I have a few photos. The only thing that has changed is the foxface that was in for 1 week and it died so that could be it.. The cherub has shown no signs of stress he ignored the foxface. Here are some photos:

Some ich on his head imagejpg2-2.jpg

Some on his fins imagejpg3-2.jpg

Colin getting cleaned imagejpg1-9.jpg

I would say if they aren't showing stress, make sure they are well fed. When I moved from the old to new tank, I had a small outbreak noticeable on most fish. We fed heavy - twice a day with frozen cubes and drop flake and pellets in randomly. Everyone made it through. Back down to once a day frozen and still drop in flake/pellets randomly but only a couple times a week.

The foxface sucks, and the ich, raise the temp and that and the shrimp should take care of it.

I bumped the temp up to 82

I would say if they aren't showing stress, make sure they are well fed. When I moved from the old to new tank, I had a small outbreak noticeable on most fish. We fed heavy - twice a day with frozen cubes and drop flake and pellets in randomly. Everyone made it through. Back down to once a day frozen and still drop in flake/pellets randomly but only a couple times a week.

He is still eating like a pig and I feed my fish heavy anyway, they eat it all. And the starfish clears up the left overs.

UV

Don't have one and can't justify the cost.

I will see if I can borrow one.

The ich has gone from what I can see. I have a yellow tang, so if there was ich I'm sure it would have come back on him everyone is doing well on the reef too. My one sps is growing fantastically

Following along. Cant wait to see how this one turns out!Love the dimensions of this tank

Thanks man, will be getting about £120 worth of coral at the beginning of jan!

Pix

Coming...My only sps peice so far imagejpg2-3.jpg

A FTS 12/24/14

imagejpg1-10.jpg

Nice! Merry christmas dude! I was gonna suggest and I totally forgot. If you ever order SPS and want it delivered, you have to try Jason's Aquatics! I saw this and it made me laugh, they don't really have a WYSIWYG sorta thing, there are examples of what he gets here and they're definitely worth it! You have to call him up really, and chat to him and let him describe what he has, but it's totally worth it

Nice! Merry christmas dude! I was gonna suggest and I totally forgot. If you ever order SPS and want it delivered, you have to try Jason's Aquatics! I saw http://www.ultimatereef.net/forums/showthread.php?t=697133'>this and it made me laugh, they don't really have a WYSIWYG sorta thing, there are examples of what he gets http://www.internationalreefers.com/index.php?showtopic=7915'>here and they're definitely worth it! You have to call him up really, and chat to him and let him describe what he has, but it's totally worth it

I have all my coral needs sorted. The coral garden which is a local guy to me, like under 3 miles :) I'm getting most my corals from there, just need to plumb the tank up to get my skimmer running, I have been running with an intank fuge for too long lol. The tang keeps decimating it:(

Archived