SaltCritters.com

FS: Zoas + Acan - Orlando Area

edd29

Greetings all!

Friend gave it to me to do as I please. I am near University of Central Florida. I am willing to give USPS priority 2 day a chance, but of course at your own risk. I prefer to do Fedex overnight, but its your decision.

Green Bay Packers - 1 Frag has 9 polyps $15 - 1 Frag has 15 polyps (might be 18, currently a snail over it haha) $20. I will check total tomorrow morning.

15212416425_c7b7e4bb72_z.jpg

This WAS a rainbow Acan when I received it, but turned orange <_<. Hopefully you will get better luck. Has 8 heads (1 small). - 40$

15209348401_2f6a494817_z.jpg

Armageddon Zoa - $25 - Yes it does have red speckles :)15073261710_ac44dedf14_z.jpg

Dragon eyes 4 polyps - $7

15073390388_6b6f6ec8c0_z.jpg

That Armegeddon frag is tempting me..

And for that "rainbow" acan,move it to lower lights and it'll color back up for you. I've learned rainbows aren't fond of high light.

That Armegeddon frag is tempting me..

And for that "rainbow" acan,move it to lower lights and it'll color back up for you. I've learned rainbows aren't fond of high light.

Its all yours! Let me know :)

I wish I could go lower, but its inside a 1.5 gallon tank. Moments like these reminds me why Picos can be a pain. haha Luckily It started to form a yellow ring on the edges. Hopefully more colors will follow.

Wanna PM me,I work in Sanford during the week,but living in Orlando. Also,let me know if you have anything else you want to sell man.

Hahaha I know the feeling,I've got all my shit crammed into a 2 gallon,probably about 35+ frags :D

Archived