ReefCleaners.org

Ultimate Nano Reef Giveaway by PicO Aquariums, Nano Box & Legendary Corals

Christopher Marks

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cant even believe it! HUGE thanks to Christopher and all 3 sponsors! I will do a build for sure. I had actually just made room today for a freshwater tank but to heck with that!

Cant even believe it! HUGE thanks to Christopher and all 3 sponsors! I will do a build for sure. I had actually just made room today for a freshwater tank but to heck with that!

Lookin forward to that, congrats!

the heck with that indeed!

Congrats to the winners can't wait to see the progress.

To the sponsors and nano-reef:

Thank you for all that you do it is truly appreciated. In this crazy ass world nano-reef is what keeps me sane. We have this community of like minded people who renew my faith in humanity.

Congratulations!!! We are all jealous! Can't wait for the build thread :D

Yeah... really jealous! But congrats! I too am looking forward to a build thread! :happydance:

Legendary Corals

AWWWEEE YEEUUUUHHHH OUR GRAND PRIZE WINNER!!!!!! And no no no, why deal with monochrome plants when you can have rainbow corals?

Xiaoxiy, cue new gif please.

PicO Aquariums

Congratulations to the winners!

This is a great community and I look forward to doing even more for you all in the future.

AWWWEEE YEEUUUUHHHH OUR GRAND PRIZE WINNER!!!!!! And no no no, why deal with monochrome plants when you can have rainbow corals?

Xiaoxiy, cue new gif please.

DID SOMEONE SAY RAINBOW CORALS?

giphy.gif

Archived