ReefCleaners.org

Help us please!

johnmaloney

I have been pulling my hair out trying to find errors on our website. Some people are having trouble adding items to their cart, and are experiencing some trouble checking out. Are you one of these people? Can you let me know what problems you experienced and what browser you are using? I can't figure out the issue and haven't been able to recreate it here so it is hard to know what to look for. This has happened to a few people so there is definitely some incompatibility somewhere, I just can't find it. Please help! Thank you much!

I have a friend that just ordered some rock on Thursday. I sent him a message of the problems you are having. As soon as he gets back with me I will let you know.

Last week I was trying to get a refresher cuc and went to check out and it told me my log in name and or password didnt match. I know my user name was correct so I hit the forgot password tab and was emailed a new password. I got back on and tried about 10× with the same results. So I then tried to sign up as a new customer and then it said user already exist. I got frustrated and left the site. I had the same exact issue with spectrapure the same week. Im using the goggle browser but sometimes use bing. I was using goggle browser when I experience my issues on both sites.

I have been pulling my hair out trying to find errors on our website. Some people are having trouble adding items to their cart, and are experiencing some trouble checking out. Are you one of these people? Can you let me know what problems you experienced and what browser you are using? I can't figure out the issue and haven't been able to recreate it here so it is hard to know what to look for. This has happened to a few people so there is definitely some incompatibility somewhere, I just can't find it. Please help! Thank you much!

John,

As a developer, I've been all over your site and couldn't find anything wrong on the front end. I've spent a lot of time poking around on the site & shopping cart with no issues. I've placed another order, and It's at least my 3rd time ordering from you. Hopefully you don't know how to count as always on this order too. ;)

Order Number: 201408-3464

Last week I was trying to get a refresher cuc and went to check out and it told me my log in name and or password didnt match. I know my user name was correct so I hit the forgot password tab and was emailed a new password. I got back on and tried about 10× with the same results. So I then tried to sign up as a new customer and then it said user already exist. I got frustrated and left the site. I had the same exact issue with spectrapure the same week. Im using the goggle browser but sometimes use bing. I was using goggle browser when I experience my issues on both sites.

I will look into that so a duplicate email can be registered. The password reset process can be a pain but if you PM me your user name I can erase the old account so you can create a new account next time. It is faster then resetting the password usually.

John,

As a developer, I've been all over your site and couldn't find anything wrong on the front end. I've spent a lot of time poking around on the site & shopping cart with no issues. I've placed another order, and It's at least my 3rd time ordering from you. Hopefully you don't know how to count as always on this order too. ;)

Order Number: 201408-3464

Thank you!

I use Firefox too, and it seems OK with all versions of Firefox I have tried. I am trying IE now that I got a tip, thank you all for the feedback. I am thinking it has to be some cache error, or maybe a javascript version... it works in new versions of each browser... thanks again!

Thanks!

Side note, like buttons are funny. I get a notification that says

"TheDude324 just liked a post you made!

I have been pulling my hair out trying to find errors on our website.

And then it cuts out after that until I click on it. When you read the sneak peek it sounds like the Dude thinks it is cool that I am going nuts. :)

Just tried to place an order and when I hit confirm purchase I get a blank page. I also tried to create an account, I filled in all the boxes, but when I hit register it says "Please enter your name."

Using Firefox in Ubuntu. I'm new to Linux, so maybe it is something on my end.

• 2 weeks later...

I just sent a question through your website regarding shipping of chitons and limpets...we had issues last time so I thought I'd drop a post here in case it doesn't come through.

Archived