Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

ReVAMPED WYSIWYG Zoa Pack! 15 morphs in total!

Legendary Corals

Legendary Corals

Hey guys!

Well, the previous pack was still sitting here and we had a couple of other juicy frags ready to go, so... I broke the pack apart and revamped it up into a whole new pack that's now FIFTEEN different morphs! All of these are collector level and will make an instant impact on your collection. Just imagine getting a box and having 15 zoas to open up, it's like an instant Christmas gift in August! Priced at one incredible deal too. Guarantee you're going to love this order, I hand picked everything myself. :)

Now THIS is what you call a ZOA PACK! 15 different morphs baby!!! icon_biggrin.gif

SOLD WYSIWYG Collector Zoa Pack: $400 pack price (shipped)
Top Row (left to right): 2p Tutti Fruity, 2p LC Bloodlusts (new morph), 2p LC Snow Princess, 2p Frozen Tundras, 3p Pink Specters
Middle Row (left to right): 2p Pink Zippers, 5p Fruit Loops (aquacultured strain), 4p Super Saiyans, 3p Pink Flamingos, 1p Yodas
Bottom row (left to right): 1p Blue Hornets, 2p Candy Apple Reds, 4p Razzmatazz (new morph), 4p Yellow Lakers, 1p Deja Vus

15037792496_15eff3f5dc_b.jpg

Pack is already uploaded on the site. Snipe it before someone else does!

Cheers,

Darwin

Legendary Corals

Sexy!

Thanks Dave!

Damn, if i wasn't going to macna this would definitely be making its way into my frag tank. awesome pack!

How was Macna? Heard there were quite a few gems!

And pack is sold folks, thanks again Nano-Reef!

Thanks Dave!

How was Macna? Heard there were quite a few gems!

And pack is sold folks, thanks again Nano-Reef!

macna was awesome. Tons of great vendors with awesome stuff for sale. I wasn't able to get tons of stuff due to my budget but it was a great experience.

Archived