ReefCleaners.org

NanoDiver's IM 20 gallon Fusion(yes it's got an external sump)

NanoDiver

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The GSP opened up all the way last night while the moonlights were on. I might need to raise my lights up more if it retracts today when they turn on full blast.

http://s1383.photobucket.com/user/jacoballen1226/media/6B7F67C6-91D5-40B8-AD64-A5826230E72A_zpsjf9jahu6.jpg.html'>6B7F67C6-91D5-40B8-AD64-A5826230E72A_zpshttp://s1383.photobucket.com/user/jacoballen1226/media/8FEF8323-6C38-47F7-9462-D8548E3094A1_zpsqp4yzxnh.jpg.html'>8FEF8323-6C38-47F7-9462-D8548E3094A1_zpshttp://s1383.photobucket.com/user/jacoballen1226/media/B7EAE2C4-E3EB-4EFB-9C33-12219C818A07_zpslskqzofn.jpg.html'>B7EAE2C4-E3EB-4EFB-9C33-12219C818A07_zps

Stand already looks good so I know it will look fantastic after you stain it.
Thanks it was a lot of work. Most of the wood came from a bed frame I built a while back. So it's made of 2by10's 2by8's and 2by4's I used for that.

I also made a light rail

9BA4D612-49B3-4BBD-9BBA-C2D2F5ACBDB2_zps

So I'll have my sump set up tomorrow, and there's good news to anyone wanting an external sump on a 20g fusion. The eshopps nano hang on over flow fits in the second chambers, I'll see tomorrow if it will run smoothly that way

And the overflow works like a charm everything is up and running great, plus vivid aquariums called and they are ready to ship my order of livestock

So I did all my testing today and everything looks great. Some liverock in my sump has got to still be cycling since it's only been in for a few days but I've been upping my water changes because my fish come in Thursday! When I switched stands and added the sump my GSP took cover, he's just starting to come back out so I hope that's a good sign my new livestock will be ok.

So I did all my testing today and everything looks great. Some liverock in my sump has got to still be cycling since it's only been in for a few days but I've been upping my water changes because my fish come in Thursday! When I switched stands and added the sump my GSP took cover, he's just starting to come back out so I hope that's a good sign my new livestock will be ok.

Hey are you using the stock return? I have an extra MJ1200 I thought about using for the return, I'm curious to know if tat would work.

I won't have my tank for ~1 week or so, but I'm trying to make sure I have all necessary items to get her up and running once it's in!

Hey are you using the stock return? I have an extra MJ1200 I thought about using for the return, I'm curious to know if tat would work.

I won't have my tank for ~1 week or so, but I'm trying to make sure I have all necessary items to get her up and running once it's in!

I use the maxijet 1200 and it will work perfectly with no mods. I now use my stock pump to mix salt.

I use the maxijet 1200 and it will work perfectly with no mods. I now use my stock pump to mix salt.

Has it increased the noise at all? That's my main concern since they tend to have a lot of vibration etc.

Has it increased the noise at all? That's my main concern since they tend to have a lot of vibration etc.

Not at all it's quiet. The skimmer and the mp 10 are louder than it. It's a pain to place in with the y split returns, mainly because my hands don't fit but it will fit perfectly once you manage to get the tubing connected

Not at all it's quiet. The skimmer and the mp 10 are louder than it. It's a pain to place in with the y split returns, mainly because my hands don't fit but it will fit perfectly once you manage to get the tubing connected

How did you guys get the MJ 1200 connected. I had to use some spare tubing to get it connected because it wasn't a good fit right out the box but it keeps popping off. Any suggestions?

Mine fit right in with no mods and stock tubing, not sure why yours gave you problems

Interesting, it just connected to the black "Y" tube? I ask if it was black because I have seen a video or 2 of some 20's look like the "Y" tube is clear, so I'm just checking.

He's doing great and started eating mysis today, I also saw my shrimp for the first time today he's made himself a nice little hole. My zoas are opening up but my gsp has not come out in about three days

I'm going to a coral show on the 4th and will be picking up a few pieces

Archived