Cultivated Reef

Boo's LPS lagoon. Now with video!

ReeferBoo

jedimasterben

Great Idea! hahaha. We'll only have a maximum of 40 guests, so mostly close family and friends but I might make a few euclid worm paintings and watch the guests try to figure out what the hell it is their taking home :lol:

Or bobbit worm :o

OH! You can include a goo.gl link on the invite to this youtube video :D

• Like 3
HarryPotter

Holy shit that video was cool! When the hobbit worm are the octopus! :)

:D:D:D I wonder what the guests will make of that vid lol. Thankfully it'll be an intimate ceremony, so we actually like everyone that we're inviting.

Wow beautiful tank and pictures :)

Success for your wedding preparation.

Thanks man! Wedding preparations are going well, but I have my fiancée to thank for that since I am no good at it. :lol:

Worm cards? What about a ghost table?

but ghost chairs are a good thing

Did a quick google search on this ghost table and chair business. Is this a thing now? lol

• Like 1

Did a quick google search on this ghost table and chair business. Is this a thing now? lol

Phillipe Starck is the original designer been around for a while now, usually accompanying a tulip table (or knockoff like in that picture) or with other mid century modern stuffs although its not MCM itself. I'm a fan of looks i think kats a fan of comfort lol, except when it comes to shoes it seems.

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...

Great shot! Such a nice looking tank

Cheers man! :)

That deep red 'cap is to die for! Love your tank :)

Thank you :) I agree!, it's quite a common coral down here but it's absolutely stunning when grown out

A ghost table traditionally refers to an extra table that you have set up for uninvited guests or the ones that forgot to RSVP and show up.

Caterers usually on their own have extra meals prepared for just such an eventuality, or in case of accidents. They have extra food always.

• Like 1

So I'm getting married at the end of this year, and to make it seem like I'm actually helping with the wedding stuff, I casually suggested that we could do personalized wedding favours. I was probably drunk but I also volunteered to make said favours to help us free up more funds for the honeymoon. :wacko:

My wonderful bride-to-be knows how much I love the reef so we're having a sea/nautical themed wedding. And I decided to put all those childhood summer art classes to work by making these...

05-15%20paintings%20640x517_zps6csdl28d.

5 done, 35 to go LOL :lol::lol::lol:

These are awesome! What are you using? Water colors?

• 2 weeks later...

quick update, I've switched over from DIY bridgelux LEDs to a Maxspect Razor Nano R420R (16000K)

aaaand latest FTS ;)

06-15%20FTS%20640x501_zpscimzyppv.jpg

• Like 7
HarryPotter

quick update, I've switched over from DIY bridgelux LEDs to a Maxspect Razor Nano R420R (16000K)

aaaand latest FTS ;)

06-15%20FTS%20640x501_zpscimzyppv.jpg

Sexy! What do you think of the MaxSpect? It's definitely a cool looking unit

• Like 1

Sexy! What do you think of the MaxSpect? It's definitely a cool looking unit

Coming from a DIY kit with manual dimming, it's an absolute joy to to have a bit more control and automation using the razors. The razor has a bit less power than my previous LEDs (which I think were excessive anyway) so I switched to 120 degree lenses and slowly ramping it up from 70.%