Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

FS: 24" Nanobox Hybrid enclosure with custom LEDs

jedimasterben

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kate Upton wants this sold so that she can quit doing this.

giphy.gif

Hmmmm...kind of tempted to sell the makers heat sinks and buy this, but I don't think I'll get the powah I need in one 24" package. Plus all of my leds are staying to feel days before I could even build the SOB...

Hmmmm...kind of tempted to sell the makers heat sinks and buy this, but I don't think I'll get the powah I need in one 24" package. Plus all of my leds are staying to feel days before I could even build the SOB...

Well, it'll do pretty much the same thing that my 36" array does, just instead of good for 48" this one is only good for 36".

Its the 30"width that concerns me. Also, typos, I meant the lady set of LEDS I bought from you, not this array.

LMAO

That's where the T5 tubes come into play. They are spaced out about 6.5" on-center (though this could easily be manipulated by using a slightly longer metal bar, as that is what is actually attaching them), and I have full end to end to end coverage of my tank that is 48x24.

How many housings is this? Sorry maybe I'm a little slow lol

But looks like 2? Curious to see the underside

Just one.

The underside is like this:

MG950349.jpg

(obviously finished lol)

You wouldn't actually need to black anything out, just leave it as-is. T5 bulbs only emit light around 18" of their 22" length (they aren't actually full 24").

Hmm. How much to get this one running. Obviously the controller all depends if you wanna go for 60$ storm or 200$ bluefish or have a Apex even

Come to think of it, that one had 4 bulbs also so I'm sure that's why it lit my whole living room up

• 2 months later...
jedimasterben

Still for sale, seriously need this thing gone. All you need are five LDD drivers, wire, and a fan power supply (and a controller for the LEDs if you want).

jedimasterben

I dont want to LEDs but I'll take the T5 parts off your hands if you are will to split and the price works.

Shipping would probably be a bear, though. :/

Archived